Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > SouthWest Region-Reef Club Forums > Arizona - Fish & Reef Aquarium Group (FRAG)
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01/11/2008, 12:15 AM
Registered Member

Everything goes . Part 2 corals

I will use this thread for the corals I have . Many of you will see the damage I have sustained by the listing of corals and whats missing. Yes I have lost a great deal.

What I do have left is all been tanked for sometime if not captive grown.

First up is a softball size colony of blasto merleti ( small head blasto) color is teal with green center $90

Next a single head of bright neon green torch ( aquired from DMorel ) $35

Huge devils hand leather been in captivity 13 years . A few people have gotten frags from this mother colony over the years. Very nice shape without the long stringy fingers as most . Nice light rose/orangish color. When fully spread out it is bigger than a dinner plate . Very nice leather . Also is one its own rock which is shaped easy for mutiple display arrangments $175 also has some extra extra large bright green fuzzy mushrooms attached to the rock.

Another devils hand colony from the mother approx 6-9" when open multiple fingers $65 on own rock very nice piece 100%tank raised

Bright green tank raised hammer corals . I think I will frag these out for $20 a single head or $45 for a group of 3-4 . If someone wants a good size piece pm me and we will work something out. I waited 3 years for these to adapt to tank life and reproduce.

2 toadstools both are from the same mother coral but appear different in the tank . One is 3-4 top with nice base light colored with short feelers tinge of yellow. The other is 5-6 top with large base and more rosie in color. Both tank raised $35 each

1 softball size rock with 3 purple mushrooms 1 is 1.5 and it has a few dime size ones around it $30

1 light green sinularia colony approx 8" wide bush $45

A mid size colony of frogspawn brownish $35 7-10 heads

Thats it for the moment . I need to go clean the front of the tank and pull things out so I can see what eles I have . There is alot but stuff has a tendancy to grow where it wants.

Last edited by clkwrk; 01/11/2008 at 12:30 AM.
Old 01/11/2008, 03:30 AM
Registered Member

Re: Everything goes . Part 2 corals

Quote:
Originally posted by clkwrk

Another devils hand colony from the mother approx 6-9" when open multiple fingers $65 on own rock very nice piece 100%tank raised
Booya. I'm all over this. Just wish I could afford the mother.

Edit: if (oh come on. It's more like WHEN) you get back into the hobby, ask for a frag of it if you're going to want it in your tank again. I'm sure I'll still have it.
Old 01/11/2008, 11:41 AM
Registered Member

Clkwrk, even though I am new to RC I am sorry to hear you are leaving the hobby for the moment. I am sure you will be back-I've tried a couple of time to leave and always came back.

I am interested in a head of hammer when you get around to fragging. PM me and let me know. Take care and good luck.
Old 01/11/2008, 09:35 PM
Registered Member

Re: Re: Everything goes . Part 2 corals

Quote:
Originally posted by psimitry
Booya. I'm all over this. Just wish I could afford the mother.

Edit: if (oh come on. It's more like WHEN) you get back into the hobby, ask for a frag of it if you're going to want it in your tank again. I'm sure I'll still have it.
its yours.
Old 01/11/2008, 09:36 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Helfrichi Fifi
Clkwrk, even though I am new to RC I am sorry to hear you are leaving the hobby for the moment. I am sure you will be back-I've tried a couple of time to leave and always came back.

I am interested in a head of hammer when you get around to fragging. PM me and let me know. Take care and good luck.
Thanks ! I have you down for a nice big hammer head.
Old 01/11/2008, 09:58 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by clkwrk
I will use this thread for the corals I have . Many of you will see the damage I have sustained by the listing of corals and whats missing.

What I do have left is all been tanked for sometime if not captive grown.

First up is a softball size colony of blasto merleti ( small head blasto) color is teal with green center $90

Next a single head of bright neon green torch ( aquired from DMorel ) $35

Huge devils hand leather been in captivity 13 years . A few people have gotten frags from this mother colony over the years. Very nice shape without the long stringy fingers as most . Nice light rose/orangish color. When fully spread out it is bigger than a dinner plate . Very nice leather . Also is one its own rock which is shaped easy for mutiple display arrangments $175 also has some extra extra large bright green fuzzy mushrooms attached to the rock.

Another devils hand colony from the mother approx 6-9" when open multiple fingers $65 on own rock very nice piece 100%tank raised PENDING

Bright green tank raised hammer corals . I think I will frag these out for $20 a single head or $45 for a group of 3-4 . If someone wants a good size piece pm me and we will work something out. I waited 3 years for these to adapt to tank life and reproduce.

2 toadstools both are from the same mother coral but appear different in the tank . One is 3-4 top with nice base light colored with short feelers tinge of yellow. The other is 5-6 top with large base and more rosie in color. Both tank raised $35 each

1 softball size rock with 3 purple mushrooms 1 is 1.5 and it has a few dime size ones around it $30

1 light green sinularia colony approx 8" wide bush $45

A mid size colony of frogspawn brownish $35 7-10 heads

Awesome blue mushroom/ palythoa rock. 5 or more blue shrooms and 13 or more Polyps. These zoas are awesome burnt orange with blue speckles and blue to silver rims. It took a long time to grow these from 1 single hitchiker. Very rare as I have yet to see any others except the few I have given out in the valley. First pic shows actual piece second picture is a great picture I took a while back which shows there colors nicely . $60

These are the orginal group

Another large group of those palys $60

Old 01/11/2008, 10:37 PM
Registered Member

More items

Blue and brown Blasto wellis 4 heads 1 larger 3 smaller. Rock has some residual byropsis that can be tooth brushed off . These are hardy and have a very nice bright blue center Photos to come .A rare find $100

1 Large rock approx 8-10lbs with 6-7 ex large bright green fuzzy mushrooms $65

Numerous leather frags for $5 each most mounted some devils hand and some toadstool

small rock with a kenya tree(freebie) and 4-5 small green florida ricordias normal green and brown $25

5 light Blue ricordia on a rock some spliting $100

Nice piece of my playtygra verwyie(sp?) green with blue eyes grown from a small frag approx 1.5 x 2 all live coral $50 very nice color and condition also my only one.

Last edited by clkwrk; 01/11/2008 at 10:46 PM.
Old 01/11/2008, 10:55 PM
Registered Member

I will take the platygra verwyie for $50
Old 01/11/2008, 10:56 PM
Registered Member

okay.
Old 01/11/2008, 11:09 PM
Registered Member

I am also accepting best offer on my avatar which is a nice 30 head colony of lords not your run of the mill .
Old 01/11/2008, 11:42 PM
Registered Member

Pm sent about torch and blue mushrooms. Devan
Old 01/11/2008, 11:48 PM
Registered Member

Replied..........

For everyone else here is the difference between Blue and Purple . Blue on the right purple on the left

Old 01/12/2008, 12:03 AM
Registered Member

Blue mushrooms and paly rock -SOLD
Green Torch-SOLD
and another 3-4 head cluster of hammer coral -SOLD
Old 01/12/2008, 12:17 AM
Registered Member

Here is a pic for reference for the blue blastos . Same coral but not the same piece. I will have an actual pic up in a bit.

Old 01/12/2008, 01:50 AM
Registered Member

For everyone who has place dibs on corals tomorrow and Sunday will be your chance to come by. I have a great deal of stuff that is ready togo after the livestock is gone. So I am ready to start moving out the corals. Fish won't be caught until the corals and live rock diminish. I have more stuff that I hope to have listed early tomorrow. Mainly more shrooms, some palythoa's, a few zoos , candy cane, brown frogspwan, clams, cleaner shrimp,Snails, Rainbow acan, another acan ect.

So please pm me unless we have already discussed a pick up time.
Old 01/12/2008, 02:00 AM
Registered Member

Here are the blue blastos. I will clean them up as best I can .

Blue rics. I will also clean these up and remove excess rock with algea.

rock with both red and green people eaters. $50 approx 20 polyps

Old 01/12/2008, 02:06 AM
Registered Member

Rose and green acan thick fleshy guy.$75

Candy cane acan lords.
10 polyps $100
Old 01/12/2008, 02:10 AM
Registered Member

One last full tank shot before it goes.

Old 01/12/2008, 02:13 AM
Registered Member

Here are the clowns and anemone taken today . This is a 18" wide tank