Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Propagated Corals & Tank Raised Livestock Selling
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10/01/2007, 03:07 PM
Troll

Frags in North Alabama - free shipping for 5 or more

I have the following frags available in North Alabama and will ship to you via FedEx Standard Overnight. Unless otherwise noted the frags are mounted to a small rock and in many cases they have begun to encrust the rock. I believe this insures a much better rate of success than fresh cut. They will be double or triple bagged and shipped in an insulated Styrofoam box. Buy 5 or more and I'll pay all the shipping! I accept PayPal.

1. Green Montipora digitata - well encrusted to base - fast grower - 2-3 inch - $20

2. Green Slimer - Acropora yongei - electric yellow/green - 1-1½ inch - $20

3. Fine branching tabling purple tip Acropora - not sure what species this is - slow steady grower with bright purple tips - 1 inch - $20

4. Larry Jackson purple tip Acropora - Amber branches with purple tips. - 2-3 inch - $20

5. Montipora palawanensis - very thick plating structure - vibrant green - 1-1½ inch - $20

6. Anacropora puertogalerae - Branches are compact and tapering to a point. Corallites are widely spaced. Pale brown with white branch tips. Very fine and delicate branching species that grows quickly even under moderate lighting. Does not effectively encrust. You might have to remount it when you receive it. - 1½ inch - $20

7. Olive green Acropora millepora - long fuzzy waving polyps - ¾-1 inch - $25

8. Rose/peach Acropora millepora - long fuzzy waving polyps - 1-2 inch - fresh cut (unmounted) - $25

9. Orange Montipora capricornis - Flat scrolling leaves - fast grower - 1 - 1 1/2 inch - $25

Old 10/01/2007, 03:09 PM
Troll

(continued)

10. Pink tipped Pocillopora damicornis - Fine delicate growth pattern, colonies are compact clumps - tips turn pink under 10K halides - unmounted - 2-3 inch - $15

11. Pink cat’s paw - Stylophora - Branching with thick blunt-ended tips - These are not mounted but “chunks” cut with a dremel tool. - 1-1½ inch - $20

12. Bird’s nest - Seriatopora - Cream colored branches thin and tapered to a point. - 1-2 inch - $15

13. Blue tort - Acropora tortuosa - Brownish branches with green corallites becoming lavender blue at the tips. The picture makes it look purple but it's blue (I'm somewhat lacking in photo skills) - 1inch - $35

14. Electric green Hydnophora - Colonies are composed of irregular branches with tendency to form an encrusting base. Very potent sting to neighboring corals. - 1 inch - $20

15. Staghorn acro. Thick branches - 1-1½ inch fresh cut (unmounted) - $25

16. LPS - Lobophyllia - Green branching - each head is 1 inch to 1 ½ inch across. - 2-3 inch - $40

17. LPS - Torch - Euphyllia glabrescens - long green tentacles with white tips that wave in the current - heads are 2-3 inches across. - each division has 2-3 heads - $35

18. Xenia elongata - constant pumping movement - fast grower - $15 - several available

Old 10/01/2007, 03:12 PM
Troll

(continued)

19. Blue Tipped Acro - Slender branching acro with baby blue tips - 1 - 1 1/2 inch - $20

20. Blue Tipped Staghorn Acro. Widely branching staghorn pattern with baby blue tips - fresh cut - 1 - 1 1/2 inch - $25

21. Pink Bird's nest - Seriatopora - Bright pink branches thin and tapered to a point. - fresh cut - 1-2 inch - $25

22. Green Montipora capricornis - Electric Green Plating/Scrolling pattern - fresh cut - 1 inch - $25

23. Yellow Polyps - 10 to 15 polyps - $20

24. Dark Olive Green Acropora millepora - Deep olive green with shaggy polyps - 2 inch - $25

25. Amber Millepora - 1 - 1 1/2 inch - $25

26. Yellow Acropora millepora - Yellow body with green polyps. Glows under actinics - fresh cut - $25

27. Acropora species - don't know the name of this one - 1 - 1 1/2 inch - $25

All pictures were taken under 175W or 400W MH with actinic supplement.

Thanks for looking.
Old 10/01/2007, 03:15 PM
Troll

Forgot one.
28. Elkhorn - Slender delicate branching structure - 1 inch - $25

Old 10/08/2007, 02:16 PM
Troll

No more of #3. Fine branching tabling purple tip Acropora or #5. Montipora palawanensis mounted. I can still ship fresh cut.

Last edited by H@rry; 10/08/2007 at 03:11 PM.
Old 10/22/2007, 04:51 PM
Registered Member

[bump]

"We make our world significant by the courage of our questions and by the depths of our answers" - Carl Sagan

Last edited by geo; 10/24/2007 at 06:10 PM.
Old 10/22/2007, 05:31 PM
Troll

Last edited by geo; 10/24/2007 at 06:11 PM.
Old 10/23/2007, 11:52 AM
Troll

No more #24. Dark Olive Green Acropora millepora mounted availiable. I can still ship fresh cut.

Thanx
H@rry
Old 10/23/2007, 07:44 PM
Registered Member

Frags still available...

Do you have the following still left?
#7 - olive green acro
#10 - pink tipped pocillopora
#12 - birds nest
#21 - pink birds nest
#23 - yellow polyps
#26 - yellow acro

please let me know and I can get payment out tonight...Josh
Old 10/23/2007, 08:32 PM
Registered Member

I am chiming in on your thread. Awesome photos. I am beginning my full reef and hopefully I can purchase some of these nice frags from you soon. I just want to read up on some of these SPS species' requirements in my book, CORALS & make sure my initial calcium levels are correct. I have a new tank with awesome lighting, filtration. This is my first reef system, so I want to take it slow.
Old 10/23/2007, 08:47 PM
Troll

Deyoe1118

I've still got all the frags you want except all I have left of #12 Bird's Nest is pretty small and I don't want to charge you for that. Buy the others and I'll give you a small piece of the Bird's Nest as a freebie.

PM me your email address and I will send you a "PayPal Invoice". Pay that and I'll ship tomorrow, you'll have them Thursday.

Thanx
H@rry
Old 10/23/2007, 11:47 PM
Premium Member

how much low light coral you have left? i want to buy 5 but I dont have a good light for the hard coral..
Old 10/24/2007, 07:47 AM
Troll

Quote:
Originally posted by jefftse
how much low light coral you have left? i want to buy 5 but I dont have a good light for the hard coral..
The Montipora digitata and capricornis don't require as much light as most SPS however they might not color up very well. Also the Anacropora puertogalarae is not as light demanding. I've also got a couple of toadstool leathers. What kind of lighting do your have? I could probably put together a package for you.

Thanx for looking
H@rry
Old 10/24/2007, 08:32 AM
Premium Member

I have 2x55w coral life Powercompact and 2 tanning lights. I would love to upgrade my light to current usa outer but 600 bucks is a lot of money to me right now!!
Old 10/24/2007, 03:07 PM
Registered Member

[bump]

This is two, one more and thread closed.

Last edited by geo; 10/24/2007 at 06:12 PM.