Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Vendor Experiences
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01/02/2008, 11:12 AM
Premium Member

TheReefStop.com stole my $

i ordered a gen-x pump 2400 on December 18 and they accepted the funds Dec.19 and i still have not seen the pump.

I have left about 4-5 emails and 4-5 messages with not responces.

I left a complaint with paypal.

No responce in any way

I suggest not to shop at The Reef Stop (TheReefStop.com)
Old 01/03/2008, 01:42 PM
Premium Member

just an update, they finally refunded m y money and then told me the product was back ordered.

It took them almost two weeks to tell me the product is back ordered.
Old 01/03/2008, 02:42 PM
Registered Member

I've had similar trouble with them. They are not very responsive when it comes to back ordered products or order issues and never returned phone calls. They have always eventually come through, but it is a very frustrating process.
Old 01/04/2008, 12:20 AM
Premium Member

We took care of you, we just had some email issues, so I believe this has been taken care and I apologize for this.
Old 01/04/2008, 12:10 PM
Premium Member

well since i got my money back i had to post that the situation was corrected but you guys need to update your website, so thing are told that they are on backorder and NOT instock.

Email issues are understandable but i also called and left at least 4 messages with no respopnce. If the store closed for the holidyas then you need to also post something on the website or in your phone message, so customers dont feel like i did.

That way customers understand you are out of the office for certain dates. I think this would have eliminated all my frustratin and negative comments about your store.
Old 01/04/2008, 12:57 PM
Premium Member

We are working on updating our site with new software, and working on the customizing the store a little more. I will give you a 5% off any future order you would like to try again on.

Mark