Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Coral & Livestock Trading

Old 06/12/2005, 07:15 AM
Registered Member

Coral for trade PSL, FL

Yellow tip torch coral
Purple mushroom rock
brown with purple tip digita

I can post pics if someone is interested. I am open to anything, as long as I don't have it already. Thanks
Old 06/12/2005, 02:21 PM
Registered Member

How many mushrooms are on the rock?
Old 06/12/2005, 08:08 PM
IM KING NO DOUBT ABOUT IT

what are you looking for the tourch and how big. i dont have much so just let me know (all softies in my tank sorry)
Old 06/12/2005, 08:35 PM
Macro Algae Connoisseur

i got some zoos to trade for that torch and purple shrooms. ygpm

Last edited by bluenassarius; 06/12/2005 at 08:53 PM.
Old 06/12/2005, 09:57 PM
Registered Member

will trade for shrooms or torch, I have lots of leather 1' to 5' tall candy cane, frogspawn, and yellow pimple mushroom. I have some pics in gallery will post more soon
Old 06/12/2005, 10:56 PM
Registered Member

I don't have much in the way of corals, because I have nanos myself. This is a link to things I'm currently selling in my tank, but if you were to see anything you'd maybe want (hey who knows) then I'd love the mushroom rock.
http://archive.reefcentral.com/forum...hreadid=610057

I have tons of nassarius and ceriths, if you're interested in clean-up.

And I live in PSL so I could pick it up anytime.
Old 06/14/2005, 11:48 AM
Registered Member

Stellablu,

If you want to give me some snails, whatever you feel is just that is cool. The rock has alot of mushrooms on it. Let me know when you would like to meet or if you would like to come buy and see it first.

Imareefer,

What type of softies do you have? Zoos and shrooms? If so, let me know what you want to part with. As for size of the coral, it has three heads that are seperated, and all three heads are starting to split and grow. Each head is a good 1 in diameter. I don't think you will be dissapointed with its size, the mother colony is still in the tank (a number of heads). The frag started out as two small heads about 4 months ago. So it is well established in my tank. Currently I have it at the bottom of the tank under 10K lighting.

Contact me:
772-344-6671

You two posted first, so you get priority. I am mainly clearing out space in my tank, it is way overcrowded. I had to throw out coral last week just because it was growing way to fast.
Old 06/15/2005, 12:39 AM

ok i have shrooms and zoos along with some leathers and a sea mat. ill give you a buzz and ill arrange a place to meet you as i am very busy also my parents wont go to psl. could we meet in jupiter somewhere?
Old 06/15/2005, 01:16 AM
Registered Member

Phil, I live in PSL if you need someone to help you get the corals. HTH!

quandary_23, what's your first name so I don't feel weird when I call? lol. how many snails would you like?

Thanks!
Kimber
Old 06/17/2005, 10:36 AM
Registered Member

Just so everyone is updated,
The torch and mushroom rock are spoken for and on hold for Imareefer and stellablu
Old 06/19/2005, 08:14 PM
Registered Member

I'm waiting to hear what Phil wants me to do. If I don't hear from him by Wednesday I'm just coming to pick up mine, or see if he still wants the torch and if he doesn't I'll buy/trade for that as well. I PM'ed him and waiting for his reply. Thanks for your patience.

Old 06/20/2005, 09:16 AM
Registered Member

I live in PSL as well and am looking to buy some stuff. Would be willing to frag some mushrooms for some form of trade as well. PM me if anyone is interested.
Thanks
Joe
Old 06/21/2005, 12:45 AM

kimber u got pm
Old 06/22/2005, 10:57 AM
Registered Member

No problem Stellablu, I am a patient man.

Phonegy982,
I have lots of Kenya tree corals that I just give away if you want one. I have a mushroom or two that I fragged and attached to rock/shell. The one is teal with orange stipes and the other is kinda like a pacific ricordea with purple and green coloring. Let me know what color mushrooms you have and we can swap a mushroom for a mushroom. Give me a call, thanks
Old 06/24/2005, 08:34 AM
Registered Member

Quandary_23,
Sounds good.....I also fragged a piece of pulsing xenia so I have that to trade. The rock that I have with the mushrooms is completely covered so I could stand to lose some just not sure on how to frag them and get them to attach. I tried a small piece and it didn't stay on the rock but the xenia is doing fine.
What is the best time to call and who do I ask for? PM me if you'd rather not post that info.
Thanks
Joe
Old 06/27/2005, 11:00 AM
Registered Member

Jacob,

I have class tonight, but either after class (we should get out before 8:30 hopefully, it's the first day) or tomorrow before class (I leave here at 5) or whenever. My schedule looks like that until Friday. They're safe and sound in my tank so no hurry. Everything looks great in my tank, btw, thanks!

Kimber