Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > General Interest Forums > The Lounge
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10/12/2006, 07:37 AM
667 (Evil and then some)

Three engineers were debating as to what kind of engineer god is....

One says, "Look at the brain and the central nervous system, he has to be an electrical engineer."

Another, "I don't think so, all the joints and muscles are just like levers which means he's a mechanical engineer."

The last says, "Only a civil engineer would put a sewer main right through the middle of the recreational area."
Old 10/12/2006, 07:42 AM
667 (Evil and then some)

In a strange coincidence, Bill Clinton and the Pope died at the exact same moment.

St. Peter got a little confused and sent them to the wrong places. A few days later he realized his mistake and called down to Hades for the Pope while sending Bill on his merry way.

In transit they met....

Bill: Hi Pope, I'm really sorry about the mix up. I hope Hades wasn't too rough on you.

Pope: No, no.....That's quite all right. I'm just glad its done and am really looking forward to getting to meet the Virgin Mary.

Bill: Ummmmmm.........oops.
Old 10/12/2006, 07:43 AM
OT GODFATHER

lol
I can honestly say all the bad things that ever happened to me were directly attributed to drugs & alcohol. I mean I would never urinate at the Alamo at 9 o'clock in the morning dressed in a woman's evening dress sober. -Ozzy Osbourne
Old 10/12/2006, 07:44 AM
An EEEVEEEL veterinarian?

Political and religious. Very nice offensive strike.
Old 10/12/2006, 12:27 PM
Premium Member

I'm Italian and I can say I resemble that remark.
Old 10/12/2006, 09:34 PM
Registered Member

Guy walks into a bar and sets a shoe box down on the bar. He opens it up and takes out a little man and a miniature grand piano and a tiny bench. The little guy sits down at the keyboard and begins to play a beautiful concerto.

The guy sitting next to all this at the bar looks in amazement and asks,"Where did you get that?"

The first guy takes an old oil lamp out of his coat pocket and tells the other guy,"I found this lamp on the beach. I rubbed it and made a wish and this appeared."

The second guy says,"Can I try?" "Sure," says the first.

With that the second guy rubs the lamp and says,"I wish I had a million bucks!" There is a loud whoosh and suddenly the place is filled with feathers and fluttering wings and they both realize that there are ducks everywhere.

"What happened?" shouts the second guy. The first guy responds,"Well, what the hell, do you think I actually wished for a twelve inch pianist?"

"If anyone offers you pigeon milk, say no thanks." - Fat Man.