Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Coral & Livestock Trading
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03/06/2005, 04:05 PM
Registered Member

Live Rock - trade for.... 90066 - So. Cali

Hi guys- I've got 3-4 pieces of live rock that I need to get rid of. I gathered my rock from various places, and they just don't all fit together in my tank. Take one or all.

Pic of one particular piece is located in my gallery. It's Tonga Shelf Rock - probably 7-10 lbs. Has a mostly flat top, and a stem on the bottom. Can be set upright. I LOVE this piece, but with my center column, it just doesn't fit with my rock stacks.
Also have a long, flat piece (not shown in pics). Perfect to stretch between 2 pieces as a top shelf.
Another piece is GREAT for frags. Is currently housing several of my frags, but those will be removed before transferring to you. However, there is one mushroom attached (red) that you can keep. See pics in gallery. No frags included w/ rock, except that one shroom mentioned above.
I've got a huge pod explosion right now, since my fish are in a QT tank until my rock stacking is done. Get in on the pods with this rock.

Will trade for:

- Pretty colored pulsing Xenia
- Snails or crabs
- Colored (pink, purple) feather duster(s)
- Peppermint shrimp
- Other rock that might not fit with your setup, but might fit mine. I'm looking for any piece that can be stacked with relative ease, large or small.

Will also sell rock cheaply - am posting this in selling forum as well.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Am located in West LA - 90066
The sooner I get rid of these pieces, the sooner I can get my other rock, and the sooner my fish get back into the tank.
Old 03/08/2005, 01:49 PM
Registered Member

how much are asking for the rock
Old 03/18/2005, 06:58 AM
Registered Member

I have alot of super pulser xenias and feather dusters(purple) and would be happy to trade. I am in ontario california.