Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > General Interest Forums > The Lounge
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03/17/2005, 08:48 AM
Evildoer

~~~OH YES!! New NIN Single "The Hand That Feeds" Posted~~~

Nine Inch Nails

New Video Posted for "The Hand That Feeds"...from upcoming new CD "With Teeth".

It's just like christmas!

http://www.nin.com

I Can't Wait For The Tour!!!
Old 03/17/2005, 09:51 AM
Registered Member

I heard the debut of the song on the radio yesterday. I thought it was quite good. Gonna buy the album, of course.

I'm not gonna waste life being hateful
~~~311~~~
Old 03/17/2005, 11:09 AM
intergalatic hitchhiker

I guess after you make your fist 10 million, there really isnt much to be angry about.
Trent's gone the way of the pop star. If the rest of his CD is better than this song, I might get it, otherwise, I'll just let myself get sickened by the radio stations over playing it.

I, personally, have never wished to be a hot dog
Old 03/17/2005, 02:31 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by budhaboy
Trent's gone the way of the pop star. If the rest of his CD is better than this song, I might get it, otherwise, I'll just let myself get sickened by the radio stations over playing it.
Yeah, the radio stations have really done alot to promote NIN over the years......
They played one song into the ground and only because of one line. How is that Trents fault or going the way of the pop star? It also is the reason that these has been such a slow feed from NIN since "The Downward Spiral".

Never the less I am excited now, I can not wait to get new album and see them live again...