Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > SouthEast Region-Reef Club Forums > Atlanta/ Southeastern Marine Aquarium Society

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11/08/2005, 08:18 PM
Registered Member

125 gallon aquarium and stand for sale...ASAP!!!

I am moving out of the Atlanta area and have a 125 gallon All-Glass aquarium for sale. I also made a oak stand for it and would like to sell both together or seperatly. I live in Hogansville which is off of exit 28 on 85. THIS HAS TO BE PICKED UP ON EITHER SATURDAY OR SUNDAY NOV 12th or 13th. I can not deliver as I do not have a truck to deliver it with.
This aquarium is 3 years old but for the last year it has been sitting empty in my house. Yes I want to sell it but I am not looking for any crazy prices (ie. Can I give you $50 for it?) Serious prices only. Everyone knows how much they are in stores so please don't waste my time.
First one with an offer is the new owner. I had a buyer from Ebay but they never showed up, soooooo I am doing it this way now. Please email me with an offer at deyoe1118@yahoo.com .
I do not have any pictures as my home computer is packed up and I can not put pics on the net from work. Yes you can come down and see it Saturday evening if you really want to but I need to get rid of this as I do not want to put it into storage for the winter in New York.
Thanks Josh