Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Buyer/Seller Feedback
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10/03/2007, 04:15 PM
Registered Member

CKreef is a very good seller!

Ordered two 54w complete retro kits. Everything looks great they look brand new. Only probblem was there was some news papers in there and it smelt like smoke... But other then that it was a very good experience. If anything is wrong with the other kit i'll let you know.

Nick
Old 10/03/2007, 10:02 PM
How many fish can I kill?

They packed it all back up at ups. Sorry about the smoke smell. It wasnt from me. Glad everything got to you!! Thanks Chris

Nano: 2 Black Ocellaris Clowns
Old 10/04/2007, 11:49 AM
Registered Member

Not a probblem i figured that is what it was from since it had UPS on some of it.