Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Buyer/Seller Feedback

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12/18/2006, 04:24 AM
Registered Member

Im a very nice honest guy, Im good with people, I try to be fair with everyone, as best to be honest. When I realized my mistake not being CLEAR completely with the guy in the AD, I took the blame manned up and when He made a counter offer to solve the prolbem I agreed.

Also, I contend from the beginning, I could have LIED when he asked me about the repair. I didnt. and dont.

Ok for the last time. I admit I misreprested the light in my ad. Next time I will be more careful when wording things like this.

Was i trying to rip the guy? No, should i have been more "honest" telling every single issue I had with it along with the description... yes... Ok?

Ok:? Now can we move on?

Remember, It was not me coming in here AIRING dirty laundry in RC. this is not the place for it and I said so. When I found this link I SEE PAGES AND PAGES of ATTACKS.

I asked a question in the forums about how this wire could come apart on me and the proper way to connect it, and he basically comes on that thread Defaming, SLANDERING ME, Calling me names.. He Defamed me in public. Which is also WRONG. if not MORE wrong that what I did. None of you KNOW all the details and what anyone REALLY KNEW about this deal

He chose to bring it in here, I had to defend myself.

I wasnt bringing his attitude he had with me in here, I could have but I didnt. Seems like you poeple know about him anyways, I wish I did.