Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Buyer/Seller Feedback

Old 05/20/2005, 03:57 PM
Moved On

Bladze info is in fact correct. No one has ever come foward and said i stole or screwed them. They always got their stuff. Mr JAmes has in fact gotten his pump and his money back from paypal. He seemed to try and be helpful to get the money back to me but i never got it back so he got a free genx Pump or at least i never got paid for it and paypal has the cash.

ostrow i sent you an email check it. I really hate when people say i stole from them espeically when you were already in posesion of your skimmer ostrow and sent it back. I am fixing it out of my own pocket and time before fedex claim even came through. ANDDDDD i gave you a free Euroreef impeller out of my own generosity. I mean come on
Old 05/20/2005, 07:51 PM
Registered Member

Maybe when you sell stuff you should notify the buyer it may take a while to get the Product.Maybe something like "Please allow 3 months for delivery"
Old 05/21/2005, 05:44 PM
sweeeet!!

Uh, excuse me, but I never got my money back. PayPal and RC excused Wedfr, (and all his other alias's) from their websites for poor practices. I still have the pump and as far as I know, PayPal has his money. PayPal isn't going to give his money to me as I eventually got the product. Where everything went awry, is when Danny didn't send the pump out after he collected the money. This case is closed in my opinion. Bladze, you can attempt to drag my name through the mud, but as everyone can see, my references speak of my good reputation. Bladze, are you sure I got my money back from PayPal.

Let it snow, I have a hobby to pay for!!!
Old 05/21/2005, 05:48 PM
Dr. Good Luck Himself

FYI, he was not banned from paypal.

fish: royal gramma, true perc, hepatus tang, hawaiin sailfin tang, citron goby, radiant wrasse, 1m, 1f solarensis wrasse, fed Rod food
Old 05/22/2005, 02:26 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by skdjhfwerf
Bladze info is in fact correct. No one has ever come foward and said i stole or screwed them. They always got their stuff. Mr JAmes has in fact gotten his pump and his money back from paypal. He seemed to try and be helpful to get the money back to me but i never got it back so he got a free genx Pump or at least i never got paid for it and paypal has the cash.

ostrow i sent you an email check it. I really hate when people say i stole from them espeically when you were already in posesion of your skimmer ostrow and sent it back. I am fixing it out of my own pocket and time before fedex claim even came through. ANDDDDD i gave you a free Euroreef impeller out of my own generosity. I mean come on
I don't know what you are saying but what I am trying to say here is ... has anyone got screwed by Wedfr a.k.a. MDLR1 a.k.a. Reefcurrents? Look like he is only slow in shipping. And all the people here gang up on him and bashing him but in fact they got the stuff he sent to them and they claimed paypal for money back. Look like some of you screwed Wedfr a.k.a. MDLR1 a.k.a. Reefcurrents instead.
Old 05/22/2005, 02:38 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr James
Uh, excuse me, but I never got my money back. PayPal and RC excused Wedfr, (and all his other alias's) from their websites for poor practices. I still have the pump and as far as I know, PayPal has his money. PayPal isn't going to give his money to me as I eventually got the product. Where everything went awry, is when Danny didn't send the pump out after he collected the money. This case is closed in my opinion. Bladze, you can attempt to drag my name through the mud, but as everyone can see, my references speak of my good reputation. Bladze, are you sure I got my money back from PayPal.
That's crap. I used to be eBay power seller and have been using Paypal for long long time. Paypal never held anyone money. You make claim with them. Paypal give the seller a period of time to respond with a tracking number or proof of delivery. if the seller doesn't respond in that period, they give the money back to the buyer. Even after the seller transfer the money into his/her checking account, paypal will withdraw the money back (that's the reason why they had to pay out millions of the dollar for the settlement of the law suit). I don't drag anyone in the mud. That's how I see it so far. And about your reputation, I don’t know you and what do you use for your references? Based on the number you posted? It doesn’t mean anything to me. Some people surf this board and rarely post. Some just like to zap every 5 minutes.