Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > SouthWest Region-Reef Club Forums > Arizona - Fish & Reef Aquarium Group (FRAG)
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09/19/2007, 05:00 PM
Registered Member

got pods??

Where in the valley can I buy live pods, and if you can give me a location thats not in the east valley, I will love you forever.
Old 09/19/2007, 05:38 PM
Mushroom King

AT and ABTR both sell pods in little jars and they have Tiger pods as well give them a call b4 heading there way though they sold out most of the time. lol let me know if they have any I'm looking for more for my little girl Dragonet

Dam these Mushrooms why must I love shrooms so much. If only I could grow somthing else >:)

"Ya I shot ya....What you gonna do about it ??" Cupid
Old 09/19/2007, 05:40 PM
Registered Member

I am headed to Buffalobunch (Antheim), 30reef (goodyear) and DarkForce (glendale) on Friday.
Old 09/19/2007, 06:37 PM
Mushroom King

ya ...if you want some good stuff you talk to Baja he got good stuff I've taken two bags of stuff off him. I got critters all over everything at night when I turn ont he leds you can watch them all scooting around.

Dam these Mushrooms why must I love shrooms so much. If only I could grow somthing else >:)

Old 09/19/2007, 09:36 PM
Registered Member

Baja

Is that the green stuff I got Saturday fom you. If so how oftern should you put into the tank?
Old 09/20/2007, 03:27 AM
Mushroom King

eew eew eew "raises hand " As often as your bio load can handle it ie if you got lots of fish that can eat it then more often if not so many things that eat it not so often ..... How I do Baja am I even kinda close?
I add reef stew to my tank every other month. unless Baja has his stuff then I add it when every he has it.