Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Marine Fish Forums > Fish Only & Aggressive Tanks
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06/13/2004, 10:54 PM
Dragon Moray Eels
Unregistered

Mike, what ever it is i said to you, im sorry Your a guy with a whole lot of humor. But for the life of me, i cant figure out why you would leave RC Or is it that your planning on a come back? To just see if you could have the most views for a post thread Isn`t it? But honestly Mike, why the decision your leaving RC? You have so many years as myself and i can`t see myself simbly leaving RC, but perhaps some others might say it is a good idea What in the world you think you will do? That is not being in RC for those questions and answers that many i notice here in RC wanted to see what you have to say on the subject of those threads, what're the question was your own or others, the subject of the thread was mostly always very interesting. Like i remember one, i cant remember the name off hand of the fish photo you post at that time, but i had the right family, just the wrong species, "BOY".... was i caught with my pants down But no kiddin Mike, why the rush to leave RC? Im sure if you are going to go on some type of study research, where ever it is, you still would have time to past by so to speak and view some threads, but still for the life of me, i can`t see why you would announce that your leaving RC, and without telling all us here in RC, why Hope whatever you are deciding to do, all goes well for you Happy Fishing fella ><{{{{">
Buddy
Old 06/13/2004, 11:52 PM
Grimreefer

wow.. im curious to know why u are going as well, and what your plans are?

best of luck in your next endeavour.

Alpheus bisincisus (mated pair), Alpheus bellulus x2, Lysmata debelius, Stenopus zanzibaricus, Petrolisthes militalis x2, Mithrax sculptus x3, Callianassa sp. ?, Odontodactylus scyllarus, Gonodactylaceus ternatensis]
Old 06/14/2004, 09:23 AM
Registered Member

Mike you will be missed. The Fo section won't be the same. Your posts were definitly some of the most informative and interesting out there. best of luck

Joe
Old 06/14/2004, 10:35 AM
Registered Member

Best of luck with whatever you do Mike. You were a great asset to RC.
Old 06/14/2004, 11:37 AM
Registered Member

Thanks for your knowledge and replies.

~Dave
Old 06/14/2004, 12:13 PM
Registered Member

Yeah Mike you always helped reality set in for me whether it wasx planning out the cost of my tank to keeping fish that I could have never respectively kept you always told me which way to go! Thanks you will be missed
Old 06/14/2004, 12:13 PM
Registered Member

Yeah Mike you always helped reality set in for me whether it wasx planning out the cost of my tank to keeping fish that I could have never respectively kept you always told me which way to go! Thanks you will be missed
Old 06/14/2004, 03:30 PM
Registered Member

Mike--
I can see that you have touched many more lives than just mine, but I for one really wish to say thank you for everything that you have helped me with over the past year or so. Without your advice I probably would have ended up killing most of my fish off due to poor care or lack or knowledge. So from your friend in Minnesota, farewell to you and best of luck. Thank you for all of your insight and for sharing your wealth of knowledge with all of us. Good luck to you my friend. YOu will be missed.

Wade
Old 06/14/2004, 04:29 PM
Leopard in training

Wow, I'm shocked. I'm sure that you have your reasons for leaving, but you have always been an extremely helpful and informative member of the RC team. I'm sorry to see you go. Best of luck in the future.
Old 06/15/2004, 04:36 AM
Registered Member

Mike, you will be desperatley missed around thses parts. I hope that you are well & that isnt the reason you are leaving.

Thank you for all your help & informative posts on RC, you have probably saved a tonne of fish from their doom & im sure my fish would thank you for all the help you have given me in the past.

I will most of all miss your funny comments & your pics!

Please dont be a stranger

Sarah

1 Dogface Puffer
1 Longhorned Cowfish
2 Maroon Clownfish
Old 06/15/2004, 04:59 PM
Premium Member

Mike,

Sorry to see you go. Not only were your posts informative but enjoyable.

Good Luck and I hope you're able to return!

- Jose
Old 06/15/2004, 07:01 PM
Registered Member

Sorry to hear this. Take care.
Old 06/16/2004, 10:44 AM
Registered Member

Sorry to see you go. Good luck in all your ventures!
Old 06/16/2004, 07:37 PM
Turning of the tide

Old 06/17/2004, 08:40 AM
Super Bowl Champ

I keep checking this thread waiting for Mike to post again and explain why hes leaving or tell us all it was a joke....

Old 06/17/2004, 09:21 AM
Registered Member

I keep doing the same thing.
Old 06/17/2004, 11:14 AM
Registered Member

Yall aren't the only ones.
Old 06/17/2004, 02:21 PM
Registered Member

seems surreal doesn't it, he didn't really give me a "hard" reason, although i understood his frustration. A great loss.
Old 06/17/2004, 10:06 PM
Registered Member

Does anybody know what happened? Did someone make him mad or something?
Old 06/17/2004, 11:16 PM
D00D

i just want an explanation, i mean im actually worried because how har dis it to get on reef central for 10 minutes a day and give your two cents, what would cause him to leave?
Old 06/20/2004, 03:04 PM
RC Mod

Quote:
Originally posted by jwm2k3
I keep checking this thread waiting for Mike to post again and explain why hes leaving or tell us all it was a joke....
Unfortunately it appears that it is not a joke, and I wouldn't expect Mike to post again any time soon. I hope that he will change his mind and come back, as his knowledge is a great asset to the board, especially here in the fish forums.

If Mike wants to publicly give his reasons for leaving, that's fine, but I don't think it's appropriate for anyone else to do so.

Dave
Old 06/20/2004, 04:46 PM
Registered Member

ditto