Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Vendor Experiences
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06/20/2007, 04:43 PM
Geek

Roesmarineworld

I e-mailed RMW to see if I could do a group order from my club. I got an answer back the same day! Turns out I could.

Unfortunately only got one other club member to go in on the order but hey, it happens

They also let me delay the item I ordered shipping to have time for people to jump in on the order.

Well everything came the day I requested and it looked GREAT! I got a very nice WYSIWYG favia that looks just like it did on the website and my friend and club member ordered a ricordia and 2 zoos from them.

I opened up the box that was insulated with styrofoam and everything is quadruple bagged and closed off with one of those heat machines. Packed VERY VERY well!

Turns out there were 5 packages - my favia, her mushroom and pair of zoos and an extra pair of zoos!

We were very very very happy and ended up splitting up the extra zoos among each other.

RMW you are truly awesome, your prices are great, shipping is great, communication is great and I couldn't be more pleased

Thanks!
Old 07/04/2007, 08:49 PM
Registered Member

RMW is awesome! I have placed 2 orders with them an everything arrived well packed and healthy!

I recommend them highly
Beth
Old 07/10/2007, 10:28 AM
Registered Member

I bought some dendros from RMW and I got my emails replied on time and the package was sent perfectly. Everything bagged perfectly and the dendros are all doing well.

I would buy from them again!

Mike