Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > SouthWest Region-Reef Club Forums > Arizona - Fish & Reef Aquarium Group (FRAG)
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01/10/2008, 07:28 PM
Registered Member

Any west side electricians?

I was wondering if anyone living out on the west side knows how to re-wire a ballast? I bought a new ARO ballast from Hellolights and I want to replace the cr@py one my new fixture came with. But I am looking at this new ballast going, ummmmmm what now?

Of course I have loaned my camera out today so I am not able to take a picture of the new ballast. But I would be more than happy to buy a 12 pack of beer for someone to swing by my place and help me out!

Thanks!
Old 01/10/2008, 07:29 PM
Registered Member

i might be coming to peoria tomorrow if so i can lend u a hand! i was a apprentice electrician.
Old 01/10/2008, 07:41 PM
O-Qua Tangin Wann

I will be there in 4 minutes.
Old 01/10/2008, 07:41 PM
Registered Member

Right on I work from home, I will be here! PM and I will send you my cell number!
Old 01/10/2008, 08:06 PM
My Boys

lol And the westside stix together. thats it I am moving back to the west side where people are more friendly. lol
It's Not The Beginning Or The End That Counts It's The Journey That Gets You There That Matters.Autism Is Just A Symptom.Over Coming It Is A Challenge.A Disability Is The Ability To Do Things Differently.
Old 01/10/2008, 08:34 PM
Registered Member