Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > NorthEast Region-Reef Club Forums > Connecticut Area Reef Society (C.T.A.R.S.)
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07/28/2006, 11:29 AM
Registered Member

anyone selling a ph monitor?

Kevin
Old 07/28/2006, 12:35 PM
Registered Member

i have one, one yr old, still look like new, no probe. $30 shipped to your door.

Go Angels.
Old 07/28/2006, 10:41 PM
Premium Member

I have a New in Box Pinpoint PH Monitor if you are interested. Bought it off camarojweed and never used it. It has the probe and 2 packs of calibration solution. $60.
Old 07/31/2006, 08:40 AM
Premium Member

I have a Milwaukee SM 102 Smart Monitor no temp probe and damaged ph cord its yours free if you want it you will need a new ph probe and temp probe for auto calibration pm address if you want
Old 07/31/2006, 01:55 PM
Registered Member

OK, So if burke031 and SEAN are good with it, then I am buying burke031's and taking the free one from SEAN too. If I can get the broken one working then the club can it. Just need to find a PH and TEMP probe for it.

Thanks, guys, Kevin Secretary CTARS.