Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Special Interest Group (SIG) Forums > Large Reef Tanks
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05/28/2007, 05:21 AM

kenny, somewhere in these posts.. it explains what happened. It wasnt something I made a big deal about. In the beginning I had an evil orange shoulder tang. He was put in right after the multicolor. I had to borrow naka's fish trap because this guy was killing my fish. He nipped my multicolor & bicolor to death. He also stressed out my achilles to death where he had no place to stay still and relax. He was very territorial and always on the lookout for the next victim. As for my skribble & personifer.. these guys didnt make it after the first week. The Personifer lasted 2 days and the Scribbled didnt last but a week. He stopped eating. justrarefish.com didnt have any guarantee's so I was stuck out with $600 (250-Scribble, 250-Personifer, 100-shipping). Thats why you will see me purchase locally or through liveaquaria since they have a 2 wk guarantee. A lot of the fish's luck has to do with how it has been handled through the chain it gets to your door. besides, the shipping was very high from justrarefish.com since they use UPS. Would I ever get the personifer and scribble again? most definitely! I miss those guys.