Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Buyer/Seller Feedback

Old 06/16/2007, 01:24 AM
Registered Member

I have been reading all of this and as some who has been scamed before, and you should even if this has been resolved check with the FTC (Fed trade commisson www. ftc.gov) about this guy proir to buying from him. You can also file a claim against him. They don't just regulate companys they regulate anyone who sells. Oh and since this guy shipped it thru the mail and was saying it was the shipping center he or you can contact you local postal inspector and file(thats a fed offense if the shipping offce failed to ship your package) e-checks are just like a debit(it instantly comes out of your account) so if you want you can contact the www.occ.gov who controls the banks if that did not happen. Or you could just do what you say you are going to do. Lies can catch up with you. Frazier I would be scared, just because you sent out the one pump does not mean your lifestyle wont catch up with you.

sorry, I just noticed I am under my husbands name. this is zoa princess.
Old 06/16/2007, 05:38 AM
Garbologist

http://archive.reefcentral.com/forum...2#post10152912

The Tribal Wisdom of the Dakota Indians, passed on from generation to generation, says that:

"When you discover that you are riding a dead horse, the best strategy is to dismount."
Old 06/16/2007, 08:24 AM
Premium Member

all I can say is that paypal has told me that I did everything right in this case.. And now he's mad about it. why I don't know but I hope that everyone that has bashed me in these threads sell something to someone like this guy... and see what I have been going though. I don't think you guy's know this ... HE HAS THE PUMP!!! IT'S WHAT HE ORDERED NOTHING WRONG WITH IT..YOU GUYS ARE SOMETHING...I have had a lot of ppl tell me this board is a bashing board and allot of jerks on here well now I know!!!. I don't want to be a part of a board like this anyway.. I'm sorry I do support this board, that mods let ppl get bashed when the person doing the bash has no proof other then his word NOTHING ELSE...
Old 06/16/2007, 08:27 AM
Premium Member

and he can call the FTC,occ.gov,or whatever else he wants to try... I'll win every time, as I should...
Old 06/16/2007, 09:10 AM
Registered Member

Wow- Frazier, you are a complete and udder loser! You will never have clout on here again...

My question is this- What took you so long to ship it???? Very classy.

What a waste of breath- this moron doesn't care! All he thinks is that people are bashing him, and that he didn't do anything wrong. NICE! What an idiot-
I especially like the "come down here and I'll show you classy" statement... I wish I lived in your hometown. It would be fun to teach your *** a lesson. Get a life