Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > West Region-Reef Club Forums > Bay Area - Reefers (BAR)
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11/13/2007, 07:09 AM
VILP

To BAR Friends - Goodbye

There are quite a few BAR members that I've met over the years and really enjoyed chatting with. I have attended a few BAR meetings and swaps....so in case you are wondering why you never see me any more, I thought I'd post this.

I've just completed a move to Ocala, FL.! This is a big life change for Greg and I in many ways. There is still lots of unpacking to do before having a tank will become a priority....but I've already hooked up w/ the ORCA club (Orlando) and made a new reef buddy. No way am I completely getting out of this hobby forever!

If I've ignored anyone's eMAIL or PM...my apologies. Between MACNA, the wedding of my daughter and the move...life has been pretty hectic for months! I hope to still meet up with a few of you at future MACNA and other hobby conferences. I'm still on RC and available via the same eMAIL address if you'd like to correspond.

Cheri
Old 11/13/2007, 09:40 AM
Ugly fishes need love too

Wow Cherie. Big changes!

Hope everything comes together nicely for you as you get settled in.

Best wishes to you on the other coast
Old 11/13/2007, 10:27 AM
PKSN

Hope the new place is good to you!

RR
Old 11/13/2007, 10:32 AM
Premium Member

I made that transition, in the other direction (Florida to Bay Area) about 6 years ago. . Best of luck in your new digs
Old 11/13/2007, 01:52 PM
Member Registered

NOOOOOO!! Sorry to see you go Cheri. I wish I had a chance to check out your tanks again before you left. You will have to post lots of pics here if you go diving.
Old 11/13/2007, 02:59 PM
Premium Member

Good Luck with the move Cherie. I hope you enjoy the new place.