Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Vendor Experiences
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12/18/2007, 10:54 PM
Keeper of the clams!!!

empireaquatics1 on ebay #1 service

Nate at empireaquatics1 on ebay is GREAT!!!

I have purchased sps frag packs that are awesome, Duncanno's a carpenter wrasse and 3 crocea clams from him so far. The duncanno and 1 acro were doa and there was a mixup in the shipping of my crocea's. I got 2 nice crocea's, just not the 2 I bid on.

So I just got off the phone with Nate. He is a great guy to deal with.

Tomorrow he is sending me out a replacement sps frag and what he says is a much nicer duncanno than the first one. Plus for the mixup on the crocea's he is cherry picking me a free squamosa clam. He said it may even have some blue Nice. And he is shipping this all for free to boot

He told me that it is temporrary that he is selling on ebay. After the first of the year he is teaming his website up with www.customaquatic.com So they will be two great online vendors working togeather.

I will buy from him again soon,
Chris

That should fix it everything right???