Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > SouthWest Region-Reef Club Forums > Arizona - Fish & Reef Aquarium Group (FRAG)
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09/03/2007, 01:13 PM
Registered Member

FS - Genuine Dow 75gpd Membrane and Restrictor. Free Pulsing Xenia.

I got a new spectrapure membrane during the groupbuy and have my old membrane, which is only 1 year old and always fast flushed to sell. I'm sure it has another year or two life left and could be a great upgrade for others that have a cheaper or less gpd membrane. Should fit any RO system that uses standard TFC housing =$20. I also have a few decent sized frags of really nice Xenia to give away as well. If you have any frags of anything to trade that would be really nice cause I don't have alot. People who have trades will be considered first. Here is a link of what the xenia looks like:
http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/p...fm?pCatId=2390
Old 09/03/2007, 01:16 PM
Registered Member

im interested in a frag dont have anything to trade though my tank is bear!
Old 09/03/2007, 01:23 PM
Registered Member

oh ya, here is a pic the day i removed the Filmtec membrane that I am selling. As you can see it was still producing 10 tds water the day I removed it.

That isn't bad considering it was around 700 going in.
Old 09/03/2007, 01:25 PM
Registered Member

I have a frag of green clove polyps I could trade of the Xiena. I would be a frag this. About 10 or so polyps. LMK.
Old 09/03/2007, 09:08 PM
Registered Member

bump, I'm going to have to put off giving the xenia away till tomorrow or later this week. I just have to much going on tonight. Hope that works for everyone. I have two people that want xenia so far, I have enough for atleast one or two more people. Please PM me.
Old 09/04/2007, 11:26 AM
Registered Member

All PM's replied to. Lower price on Filmtec Membrane = $15. Still think I'll have more xenia if anyone is interested.