Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > West Region-Reef Club Forums > Southern Colorado Marine Aquarist Society (SCMAS)
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06/23/2007, 02:34 PM
Registered Member

Selling it all, 29g w/ stand, refugium, halides and more...

Well, the band is really picking up (just had a nice interview in the current Independent) and we are going to be going on tour this summer, so unfortunately I must sell my beloved tank =(

Here's a basic rundown of what's included:

- Coralife 36" 1x150W HQI MH + 2x65W PC + 2 LED Coralife Aqualight Pro Fixture (these sell for $500+, and it's less than 2 months old w/ original box, and looks brand spanking new!)

- 29g Allglass tank w/ matching stand

- 10g custom refugium w/ pump and CPR overflow

- 2 Maxijet 900 Powerheads (new, just replaced the old ones)

- 75 lbs of live rock, fiji and tonga

- *LIVESTOCK: Coral Beuaty Angel, Lemonpeel Angel, Yellow Tang, 6 Line Wrasse, Pink/Blue Spot Goby, Yellowtail Blue Damsel, Maroon Clown and a Green Chromis

- *CORALS: 2 Types of Neon Orange Zoanthids, 3 types of Bright Green Zoanthids (one very large colony), 4 devils hand leathers (one very large), 2 Neon Green Toadstool leathers, 3 Types of Green Star Polyps, 3 Pulsing Xenia, 8+ Kenya Trees, Mulitple Mushrooms Including Bright Red, Purple/Blue, Green Striped, Neon Green Striped, Green Spotted, Purple Spotted and probably more I forgot to list

- *OTHER: Large Purple Feather Duster, Neon Green Bubble Tip Anemone, Lots of Hermits including Red Legs, Blue Legs and Zebra Striped, Lots of Snails including Nasarius and Astreus (spelling?), Big Ball of Chaeto in the fuge along with about 10-15 more lbs of LR

- *EQUIPMENT: Brand New Kent Handled Algae Scrapper, Lots of Test Kits, 2 Cleaning Magnets, Lots of Additives including Purple Up, ESU 2 Part and many more. Also have tons of extra parts, powerheads, buckets, salt and more. Also plenty of high end fish food.

All in all, I spent easily over $2k and of course I don't expect to get even near that. I have a few interested parties in the $500 range (the light alone cost that much new, which it pretty much is. here's a link) Coralife 36" Aqualight Pro HQI MH

I just thought I'd throw it on here and see if there was any interest in all of it.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

And now some pics...

Old 06/23/2007, 05:05 PM
is sooing spill chekur

I've got enough going on with tanks right now, but why did the Independent interview you?

Check out my website for info on fragging mushrooms, and the benefits of Vitamin C on soft corals!
Old 06/23/2007, 10:10 PM
Registered Member

Wow, Leer43. I've never seen you guys but I've heard a lot of good things. Good luck with the tour, I know you have a great local following.
Old 06/24/2007, 06:13 AM
Registered Member

Bummer you have to sell but congrats on your tour! Hey I wanna signed CD of the entire band when you guys make it big! Cant wait to hear you guys on the radio!!!! I have to pick up an Independent so I can read the article.
Old 06/24/2007, 12:41 PM
Registered Member

Good luck on your tour. What is your bands name and what type music do you perform?
Old 06/24/2007, 01:18 PM
I can spell you cant READ

I want the shrimps and Hermits and some of all the zoa's
Old 06/24/2007, 06:58 PM
Single Chick

Great to hear about your band!!! thats so awesome. Too bad about the tank. good luck!
Old 06/24/2007, 08:31 PM
Registered Member

Hey thanks for the awesome comments guys!

Sorry lfduty, not going to part out anything, just trying to sell it all together.

$600 takes it all if anyone is interested.

Already had an offer on the light for $350 and LR for $150 which almost totals what I was looking for so if I do decide to part out, I'll keep you guys posted.
Old 06/24/2007, 11:57 PM
I can spell you cant READ

If selling it all dont work out LMK. Let me see where my money is and I will LYK my mom want's her first reef tank and im going to be geting one for mom