Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > General Interest Forums > The Lounge
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12/07/2004, 05:29 PM
Registered Member

May I direct you all over to the Singles Club!

http://archive.reefcentral.com/forum...hreadid=479331
Old 12/07/2004, 05:33 PM
I have no catchy title

Ha! Leave it to the stupid British to call a something a pussey coral. Those morons probably thought of it over a good meal of blood sausage and meat pudding while being overrun by Nazis.

Oh, sorry Jamesurq, I didn't see you lurking on here.
Old 12/07/2004, 05:46 PM
I have no catchy title

chiliaddik, I can clearly see that you can't get enough of me. I'm going to send you a picture of my meat coral now. It can swell up pretty big, so I hope you have the space for it.
Old 12/07/2004, 06:00 PM
Registered Member

.........I'm waiting! ::::looks at clock::::
Old 12/07/2004, 06:16 PM
Registered Member

I can't believe you chiliaddik! Trying to steal my posters for another thread

Old 12/07/2004, 06:20 PM
Registered Member

Just inviting you over to my place! Sheesh!
Old 12/07/2004, 06:26 PM
Registered Member

I can't believe you, this girl hurts me, and just when I warm up to you, you tear out my heart with a rusty spoon

Edit: lol

Last edited by ProdigalPoster; 12/07/2004 at 07:15 PM.
Old 12/07/2004, 06:47 PM
Byte mechanic

Chiliaddick, I'd gladly join your singles club, but my girlfriend limits me to bad-reefing-pun flirting only.

Sean, don't worry, we won't leave you for another thread! Also, if you go to Chiliaddick's place, first wonder why her nickname is chili addict! At least bring some scented candles or a can of lysol before venturing to her thread! j/k!

Hey, corals won't break your heart.

V
Old 12/07/2004, 06:54 PM
m0delgator

Quote:
Originally posted by SeanCallan
I can't believe you, this girl hurts me, and just when I warm up to you, you tear out of heart with a rusty spoon
I *hate* it when people tear out of heart!
Old 12/07/2004, 07:15 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by der_wille_zur_macht
I *hate* it when people tear out of heart!
LOL. I'm sorry I replied while I was about to run out the door to an exam.
Old 12/07/2004, 07:18 PM
Premium Member

Quote:
In high school maybe, but I think college is a little different.

Not to be cocky, but there are definitely a few girls who like me because I'm sweet, but the feelings aren't always mutual; how ironic.

I'm going to have to say you're theory is your way of justifying a lack of girls
LOL.
Nice try. You would think the girls who are little older must have learned and changed. Nope. I am not saying all girls are like that, but most of them need to be 30+ or earliest late 20s to start looking for a nice guy, cuz that's when their clock is ticking.
Oh, well. Your loss, not mine.
I am not a nice guy. I can be, but not when it comes down to dating. So how does that justify my theory? I am telling you it works. Maybe your theory is based on what girls are telling you. You should start asking guys who spins around 3 girls at once.

Take her roomate out for a drink and hook up with her. See how she reacts to that. That's what I would do if I were in your shoes.Works pretty good. LOL
Old 12/07/2004, 07:31 PM
m0delgator

Quote:
Originally posted by zrograviti

Take her roomate out for a drink and hook up with her. See how she reacts to that. That's what I would do if I were in your shoes.Works pretty good. LOL
Wow, what a mature and caring way to initiate a relationship.
Old 12/07/2004, 07:53 PM
Registered Member

Yeah seriously. I'm looking to date the girl, if I wanted a cheap girl I could get with every night I could get one. Been there and now thats old.

That guy spinning 3 girls can have them, they're probably with 3 other guys and he has a nice case of the crotch rot.
Old 12/07/2004, 08:06 PM
Moved out

I'd send her a pair of handcuffs and a bottle of calamine lotion...
nOTHINg says I want you better than some restraining devices and something to cure the rash afterwards!!!

Then again I have not had a lot of success with the ladies.... but even a stopped clock is right twice a day!
Old 12/07/2004, 08:08 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Vincerama2
Chiliaddick, I'd gladly join your singles club, but my girlfriend limits me to bad-reefing-pun flirting only.

Sean, don't worry, we won't leave you for another thread! Also, if you go to Chiliaddick's place, first wonder why her nickname is chili addict! At least bring some scented candles or a can of lysol before venturing to her thread! j/k!

Hey, corals won't break your heart.

V
WOW! ...and this coming from someone with the little man in the toilet avatar! Go figure!

Sean, I didn't tear your heart out with a rusty spoon....I invited you over to my place...just tried to invite you all over to the other thread as well, no one said anything about leaving here too!

Note to self: ...and I thought only women got bent out of shape quick....sheesh!
Old 12/07/2004, 08:09 PM
Byte mechanic

Well, I have a friend who is so stupid that he married ... an honest to God prostitute. She fleeced him of like $50K and has never set foot in his apartment, even though they've been "married" for over a year. She was in Costa Rica "studying". She was, in fact whoring and living with some pimp down in Costa Rica. When she came here, she never stayed with him, but instead insisted that he pay for a hotel room for her...which she whored out of. What a complete idiot.

You want to talk about crotch rot? (Let's not)

Now she has filed for divorce (ha ha) probably in an attempt to get 50% of whatever he owns. His friends all secretly gossip and mock him (what nice friends we are!) but we all tried our hardest to stop him. Now he's all bitter (duh).

Bottom line....no matter what your situation is...be glad you aren't this guy.

V
Old 12/07/2004, 08:19 PM
Premium Member

Come on. You don't know what each girl has done?? Unless the girl is a virgin, I say they all have rot, the same goes for guys. I don't see anything wrong with dating more. And what's wrong with dating a girl that way?
One of my best buddy broke off with 8 yrs old girlfriend very recently, because she cheated on him. And yes he was the nice guy. Look around for all these people getting divorced. You probably think you know about your girl, but I say you never know. So live the 2004 in 2004.
"Mature".. is that subjective word or objective??
I never said I am nice caring person, when it comes down to girls. To my buddies, ofcourse I am.

And let say, you hook up with your friend's roomate, then your friend starts showing interest in you... how does that make her cheap???? hmmmm. I am not so sure if you have been there or not. Who knows.
Old 12/07/2004, 08:54 PM
Byte mechanic

Hey Chiliaddick! I didn't mean to insult your chili addiction, I just thought it was a funny name! Yeah, my girlfriend and I have a deal where we are only allowed to have AT MOST one "bathroom related' conversation per day. Usually, it's initiated by me. un/luckily, I often carpool with some of my coarser friends and the conversation gets even worse. I mean, there is pretty much nothing worse for a guy to have his gay male friend tell him about how his gag reflexes is highly refined. I mean...if he were a girl, it would be a "hot" conversation, but coming from a guy you work with ... ugh... way way too much information.

Boy, I do like to ramble don't I?

Bad boy? Nice Guy? I dunno. I think girls like bad boys at first, but like it when they turn out to be nice guys too. I consider myself a nice guy, but riding to work in my full black leathers on my Vtwin has a nice bad boy effect. But only until they get to know me, and the fact that I can make a wicked cheesecake and love fish tanks! Ha ha!

V
Old 12/07/2004, 09:09 PM
Registered Member

it's all cool V, we're all here to have a little fun, right???
...now if I can just mend Sean's broken heart.....
Old 12/07/2004, 09:52 PM
Registered Member

Well, she didn't call or contact me today so I gave the food to the roommates and apparently its pretty damn good. We also had some neighbors over to finish it up.
Old 12/07/2004, 09:56 PM
Premium Member

Good, now wash that snob right out of your hair and get to studying!!
Old 12/07/2004, 09:57 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Well, she didn't call or contact me today so I gave the food to the roommates and apparently its pretty damn good. We also had some neighbors over to finish it up.
Well, at least you scored some points in the roomate and friend department!
Old 12/07/2004, 10:07 PM
Registered Member

It'll be nice to go home over christmas break not wondering about it

At least now I'll be ready for a new start next semester, who know whats might happen. Now if any of you know any attractive smart girls in the GA area, don't hold out on me
Old 12/07/2004, 11:03 PM
High on Reefing!

well atleast you now know she is not deserving of you. She'sh. I hope you gave the lasagna to her room mates so they can brag about how good it was!!!
Old 01/10/2005, 12:08 AM
Registered Member

What? AN UPDATE ON THE GIRL!? YES!

Ok, back at school and I have an update.

We talked today. It was fun, she kept telling me I make her smile and she enjoys talking to me and I'm so sweet. It seems I always initiate the conversations though, girls..opinions on that?

Also, I told her I'm sorry her surprise didn't work out and that I guess I picked a bad time. She told she was sorry too as she was looking forward to it. I told her what it was and she told it didn't even matter that she never got it, the thought really counted and it was so sweet of me to think about her.

How do I take this...I mean honestly? I'm so completely confused.