Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > General Interest Forums > Reef Discussion
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Thread of the Month
Amphiprion percula "Onyx" (Onyx Percula Clown) Breeding Log! 85 47.22%
Meshwheel friggin rocks on Gen-X 4100!!!!! 37 20.56%
Cold/Temperate Water Reef 58 32.22%
Voters: 180. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12/24/2006, 03:52 PM
TRC Leader

Vote For Thread of the Month

Each month all Reef Central members are presented with a poll (or link to a poll) in the Reef Discussion forum to vote on. There will be three threads to choose from, and you are only allowed to vote once. This month we are featuring three threads each from a different forum. We encourage you to follow the links provided below, to read and enjoy these threads. All three are full of information and are each equally worthy.

The winning thread will not only be made as a sticky thread in its forum of origin, but it will also be listed in the next issue of Reefkeeping

To those whose threads are listed this month and all who participated in them, we would like to give our thanks and appreciation!

This month’s nominees are:

Amphiprion percula "Onyx" (Onyx Percula Clown) Breeding Log!

Meshwheel friggin rocks on Gen-X 4100!!!!!

Cold/Temperate Water Reef
Old 12/24/2006, 10:07 PM
TRC Leader

Please note, the photography poll has over 300 votes. Any chance this poll could come even close to that number?
Old 12/26/2006, 11:36 PM
Moved On

Indeed, I'm honored to have a thread nominated, especially considering how different the other two nominees are Coldwater "Reefing" hasn't crossed my mind in years! The DIY Skimmer stuff is GREAT, especially gotta keep that in mind if I have a hatchery down the line!

However, I have to ask, how are these threads chosen? I would've thought the success at rearing Greenbanded Gobies would've been much more interesting than a thread on Clownfish - http://archive.reefcentral.com/forum...5&pagenumber=1

Happy Holidays everyone!

Matt P.
Old 12/28/2006, 11:56 AM
TRC Leader

mwp,
The Thread of the Month threads are nominated by RC members, TRC members, Mod's and Staff. Anyone can nominate a thread by posting a link here:

If you'd like to nominate a tank
for Tank of the Month, Thread for Thread of the Month, click here
or use the button to the right.

It will get back to the people that make this happen, and thanks for the nomination!

-Ken

MASLAC member
Old 12/28/2006, 12:04 PM
Weed Reefer

Wow- I must be stepping up in the world! I'm glad to see that the thread is helping people. Meshmodding really seems to be taking off!
Old 12/28/2006, 12:46 PM
Moved On

Kentrob11 - I really, really think that's a cool idea (especially since you have proof it more that works!)..definitely going to have to bookmark that thread when it comes time to build my basement hatchery

Matt
Old 12/28/2006, 12:47 PM
Registered Member

Can I be like Michael J Fox and not read them all but still vote?? If you did not see the new clip, this will mean nothing to you.
Old 12/30/2006, 12:44 PM
Registered Member

voted for you matt

its not even close. your threads are some of the most detailed, "real time" doc. ive ever seen on rc.
Old 12/30/2006, 12:55 PM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally posted by embryoguy
voted for you matt

its not even close. your threads are some of the most detailed, "real time" doc. ive ever seen on rc.

+1! Completely agree. You've done an incredible job with that thread. Between last night and this morning, I read all 14 pages and your links. Very interesting. I was glad you got the videos to work. The photoshop jobs with the eggs are just awesome. Few can rival the amount of time and effort put into this log. Thanks.

Scott

P.S. - Beautiful pair of onyx, btw.