Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > SouthEast Region-Reef Club Forums > Middle Tennessee Reef Club (MTRC)
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01/10/2008, 02:39 PM
Premium Member

Those are beams. The power in the middle will be run via extension cords from the walls that we will tape down.

Oh, and if people want to change their position, name, or have other requests, I can still do some shuffling.
Old 01/11/2008, 07:56 AM
Registered Member

Jack:

Since requests have overwhelmed my expectations, please put me down for 1/2 table if there is still space available. Thanks!

Dave
Old 01/11/2008, 09:22 AM
Premium Member

cee....

if you need 1/2 table, I think that I am the only one at LMAS bringing anything, and I'll just have two coolers..no tank.

You are more than welcome to share our table if need be.
Old 01/11/2008, 10:02 AM
Premium Member

Gotcha, Cee. Doborosk has 1/2 table reserved, so the other half is open. I'll put you there if that is alright
Old 01/11/2008, 12:09 PM
Registered Member

I don't mind sharing with anybody who can put up with this old guy. Just be sure and send someone around to collect my table fee.

Dave
Old 01/11/2008, 12:18 PM
Keeping It Real

Dave~ I don't think anyone from the ETRC besides Art and Chris will be bringing much to set up at our table... I plan to only do presales/trades, so I won't be needing the table for much... You're more than welcome to use the table... So long as theres a little room left over, I'm sure you've presold quite a bit...

Its not a hobby... Its a way of life...
Old 01/11/2008, 12:57 PM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally posted by cee
I don't mind sharing with anybody who can put up with this old guy. Just be sure and send someone around to collect my table fee.

Dave
Will do. Thanks, Dave. I'll release an updated table layout later this weekend.
Old 01/11/2008, 12:59 PM
Registered Member

Yeah, I've presold a fair amount and wouldn't feel right not chippin' in to help offset the fragswap costs. Thanks Jack!

Dave
Old 01/11/2008, 01:43 PM
Premium Member

Nice, Jack.
Old 01/11/2008, 02:03 PM
Registered Member

On second thought I am going to be bringing stuff but no tank. Only a pic of pre bagged items in a cooler so I will need a small corner table. Anyone want some free tulip anemonies?

I will post pics of the few things I am bringing tonight and see if I can just pre sell them so I may not even need a table. I don't mind paying for a spot I just am sorry I am obligating so late in the game and messing up the layout.

Don't judge me because I can't spell. I use my brain space for more important things, like thinking of a fancy user name

Last edited by Angela Short; 01/11/2008 at 02:11 PM.
Old 01/11/2008, 02:10 PM
Premium Member

Angela, you can sit at the MTRC table if you just have a small amount of stuff.
Old 01/11/2008, 02:12 PM
Registered Member

Yea, it will be pretty small.

Don't judge me because I can't spell. I use my brain space for more important things, like thinking of a fancy user name
Old 01/11/2008, 05:01 PM
Premium Member

Updated layout:

Old 01/11/2008, 09:58 PM
Premium Member

Are there any still left? I would like a half table.

Edit, I will probably only have a few things with me. If there is room at the MTRC table I could use it, if not I would be happy to buy a half table.
Old 01/11/2008, 10:33 PM
Premium Member

You can use the MTRC table, Mike.