Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > SouthEast Region-Reef Club Forums > Orlando Reef Caretakers Association (ORCA)
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12/03/2007, 12:47 PM
Registered Member

Some Stuff for sale

55G tall tank and stand, its nondrilled about a year and 3 months old now, being that old it probably has some scratches but I haven't been able to find them. Looking for $150 obo

150W Viper hang-on/clip-on HQI "Pendant", doesn't really hang or clip or pendant but its the 150W viper been running it for 4 months so the bulb has some good life in it still, its the standard bulb I believe a 12k. looking for 150 obo on it as well

Wet/Dry for up to 75g its either 75 or 120 but I believe its the 75g, I have bioballs for it that I'm attempting to get clean with not as much success as I would like, looking for 70 on it

CPR Overflow box will throw in 2 aqualifter pumps $60

All prices are without shipping and I have no intention of shipping any of it except maybe the overflow box, all prices are obo and will consider trades but there isn't much I need except an easy to use autotop off and a wavebox, but I'll smile and nod while you explain away your awesome filter socks .

I'm located in east orlando near waterford lakes but if you are close I'd be willing to meet you half way or deliver possibily.
Old 12/04/2007, 08:33 AM
Registered Member

bump
Old 12/05/2007, 01:02 AM
Registered Member

will sell the whole thing as a set for 370
Old 12/07/2007, 04:58 PM
Premium Member

PM Sent
Old 12/08/2007, 02:28 AM
Registered Member

replied