Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Buyer/Seller Feedback

Old 03/22/2007, 06:49 PM
Premium Member

Awsome Buy From Phljess

Everything was packed excellently. Very nice pieces, and delivery was right on time. Very good deal, also got some nice extras. Thanks a bunch....would definitely recommend to everyone and would buy more from him myself.
Thanks
Jeanie
Old 03/23/2007, 11:33 PM
Flow Master

Thank you, Glad you are happy with the frags.
Old 03/29/2007, 08:46 AM
Premium Member

I too have purchased from phljess and have personally seen his tanks. Awesome! A+++
Old 04/01/2007, 10:40 PM
Flow Master

Thanks, I try to keep people happy.
Old 04/06/2007, 03:05 PM
Registered Member

Just wanted to say this guy rocks! Got my stuff earlier today and when I opened it, almost felt guilty. I'd buy from him again in a heartbeat.

Thanks Phillip!
Old 04/26/2007, 08:41 AM
Premium Member

Great seller, another good transaction, although I bought a Reeflo pump, not frags. Good communication and packing. It arrived in the time frame he quoted. Thanks again Phillip.
Old 05/22/2007, 04:22 PM
Flow Master

Thanks....
Old 05/22/2007, 08:30 PM
Registered Member

I just came on to post about phljess and found this thread at the top! AEWSOME SELLER!!!!! I got what I was supposed to, when I was supposed to , and got some extras. Great communication. I would definitely recommend others to buy from phjess!!!
A++++++++++++++
Old 05/25/2007, 07:57 PM
Registered Member

Well not much to say that others haven't said, I bought a little bit of macro (or so I thought) and got WAY more than I expected!!!!
Old 05/25/2007, 09:23 PM
Registered Member

I bought some frags a couple of months ago and they are doing great. Very well packaged and prompt shipping.
Old 05/26/2007, 09:22 PM
Flow Master

I would like to thank everyone who made a post, all of you guys were great buyers.
Old 07/07/2007, 02:57 PM
Registered Member

excellent stuff and fast shipping
Old 07/09/2007, 05:18 PM
Premium Member

Macro Algae

Phil, I just received my order of chaeto from you earlier today, and I have to say that I'm very happy with the entire transaction - good communication, prompt shipping, great packing, and more than was advertised. Thank you so much!

Old 10/17/2007, 11:05 PM
Premium Member

Package arrived today. Great packaging, huge sized frags, the GSP opened right up and is really super neon color.

Big thumbs up for phljess!
Old 11/22/2007, 10:28 AM
Registered Member

A real gem of a person

i want to tell you about my experience with PHLJESS that has taught me a lesson in life.
i put in a nice size order a few days ago - and he was a real gentleman in generously preparing the order - and adding a few free frags. i called him for advice and he was always very pleasant to deal with. the order was shipped and meticoulously packaged! everything triple bagged - heat packs - stirofoam encasing etc. very proffessional, truth is better than a coral company would pack. but then the unexpected happened - the shipper delivered the package two day instead of next day although they refunded the postage - but someone was at a loss, - the corals did not make it. Without hesitation i was credited my money in minutes of his word - Phljess acted with the most credible honest virtues i have ever met in the world - i highly recommend this person as a quality coral seller and as a great human being to learn from.
Old 11/22/2007, 10:37 AM
Registered Member

continuation..

it was a pleasure to deal with PHLJESS - ALTHOUGH THE SHIPPING COMPANY WAS AT TOTAL FAULT, THEY MESSED UP - PHLJESS took the loss! Although he put in hours of hard work in growing the corals and preparation to ship - he took the hit. i recommend him as an A+++ SELLER.
Old 01/10/2008, 01:05 PM
Registered Member

A++ seller!!! Don't have any worries when you buy from PHLJESS!

GREAT experience with this seller! A++ Recieved macros in a very damaged condition though. It wasn't my fault or PHJESS' fault Just a misunderstanding with the shipping address and paypal. Also USPS did a horrible job with handling the situation and I recieved the package way late for the items to be of use pretty much. But of course this seller has been great and making up for what was wronged to me. I will deal with this seller again hands down!!

So anyone looking to buy from PHlJESS you have NO WORRIES whatsoever in their ability to ship and also they have great product!

Thanks very much for handling the situation like a true buisnessman.

Nika