Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > SouthEast Region-Reef Club Forums > Alabama Reefers
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05/27/2007, 11:08 AM
Registered Member

Anyone in Huntsville have some Zoos?

Tank is finally ready for inhabitants and I'd like to get some Zoo's or other softies. Would prefer not to pay local FS prices.
Old 05/27/2007, 08:59 PM
NARC Reefer

Joe,
I've got lots of xenia, shrooms, zoos, etc. I usually bring a few frags to the NARC meetings when I can attend. Several others in NARC normally have frags they are willing to share cheap or free. Let us know when you're coming to a meeting and I'm sure someone can help you out.
Mariner

~The perception is that perception is reality, but the reality is that it isn't.
Old 05/27/2007, 10:45 PM
Registered Member

Ditto!
Old 05/28/2007, 10:30 AM
Registered Member

When is the next meeting? I'll be there.

Also, hope people didn't take my post to mean I am a cheap skate, but from what I've seen from some of the LFS in the area, their prices are high and I'd rather support our members. Thanks everyone.
Old 06/13/2007, 10:07 PM
Registered Member

hey joe try going to coral reef aquatics in athens they are a good group of guys and have a very nice shop. prices are pretty good also just like everywhere else though you have to know your pricing on stuff.......but frags from individuals are almost always better I would share but I have just started the corals and have none to share