Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > SouthEast Region-Reef Club Forums > Florida Marine Aquarium Society (FMAS) - Miami/Ft. Lauderdale
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01/07/2008, 07:28 PM
Registered Member

Full 120 Setup For Sale - Great Deal!!

I am selling this due to a transfer in my job and everything needs to go. This means that I am including all chemicals I have and everything to do with this tank – i.e. buckets, nets, filter socks, carbon, etc….the pictures below are of all that is involved. I have sunk nearly $5k into this tank over the past 2 years I have owned it, and I am selling it as a package for $1200 total. Please do not ask to break apart the sale, I want all of it gone at once. This is a great deal if you see what is all included in the sale. Please PM with any questions.

The most important point – I will help get the tank out of my place and into your truck/van, and that’s all. So for whoever purchases this, bring lots of friends to help, I will do what I can to assist, but the responsibility is on you. Thanks!!!!!!!!

The Tank is located in Downtown Miami/Brickell Area

Hardware:
120 gallon AGA Dual Overflow Reef Ready Tank (4’x 2’x 2’) – Good Condition (2 years Old)
Custom Stand Included (2 years old)
Full Plumbing Included (PVC Replaced 6 months ago)
1 Magnum HOT Filter – For running Carbon/Phosphate Remover (1 year old)
40 Gallon Custom Sump Under Tank (1 year old)
Octopus 200 Protein Skimmer with Pump (1 year Old)
Mag 12 Return Pump (1 year Old)
Dual 250w Metal Halide Lights with 20k bulbs (4 months old) & Ballast (1 year old)
Coralife 4x65w Acitinc/10k PC lights (1.5 years old – bulbs have been replaced 4 months ago)

Marine Life:
1 Niger Trigger
1 Large Blackcap Basslet
1 Large Striped Damsel
1 Large Sergeant Major
1 Urchin
1 large Fire Scallop
200 Blue Hermits
100 Red Hermits

Corals:
1 Large Green Zoo rock (approx 75 polyps)
1 Large Green Torch Coral (4 or 5 large heads)
1 Large Striped Mushroom Rock
1 Small Pink/Green Ricordia Rock
20-30 Mushrooms on Live Rock

Live Rock:
200 Lbs of various Fiji live Rock, some elkhorn rock, other live rock too
Some Aiptasia on the rock.

Here are the pics: