Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > West Region-Reef Club Forums > Southern California Reefers
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05/23/2007, 02:59 PM
Moved On

Talking Ot: Me

I have got a few PM's lately about whats been up since i off'd all my reef stuff... and since i dont have much time to respond to all the pm's in this sitting, ill post this

here are the answers to the PM's

> yes my car is ALMOST DONE...
> i moved to Torrance...
> still need to pay off speeding tickets....
> i will be getting back into reefing within the next 6 months...
> yes i did make that myspace, add me... www.myspace.com/seemax1
> NO YOU CANT HAVE MY NEW GIRLFRIEND!
> yes i still have a skimmer left...
> dont know bro...might not have much time, thinking about going back to school part time or full time...
> i will be smacking Sam with a HUGE PIMP BOOK soon...
> i kept my nano and filled it w/ softies and i maintain my friends 60gal.

later you guys!
got to go and get some DT's for my nano...
~sigh
i sure miss this forum
Old 05/23/2007, 03:14 PM
Registered Member

hey add me on myspace www.myspace.com/eunfa
Old 05/23/2007, 03:19 PM
Crawfish Eating Reefer

It's not so much the fine for the speeding tickets as the insurance company that will take all your money. I sure learned my lesson and will continue to drive like a grandma until next year to erase the tix from my record.
Old 05/23/2007, 03:22 PM
Registered Member

Re: Ot: Me

Quote:
Originally posted by phishx

> NO YOU CANT HAVE MY NEW GIRLFRIEND!

> i will be smacking Sam with a HUGE PIMP BOOK soon...
You aint got nothing on me dude... So the nano still up and running? Don't know if you heard but my tank crashed but it sucks. Lost all my prized anemones, including the one I promised you.

Ps..Don't real hawaiins live in Hawaii?!
Old 05/23/2007, 04:24 PM

hey I thought you completely bailed. I gave away the Playboy Mansion ticket to my 85-yr old neighbor..
Old 05/23/2007, 05:08 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
...I gave away the Playboy Mansion ticket to my 85-yr old neighbor
Does your neighbor get home yet?
Old 05/23/2007, 09:00 PM
Registered Member

real hawaiians live where eva we want.....inokea
Old 05/24/2007, 02:43 PM
Moved On

LMAO... aww... all the people i miss respond...lmao... a few more yet to hear from tho...

SAM I HATE YOU...hahahhaa.... u changed to 818 from MYFISHRDEAD? nutz... after the tank crash, u might want to reconsider going back to FISHRDEAD naw jk bro, sorry to hear it man... sigh~ dats life tho yea.... u spend countless hours attempting to plan this sh!t out and in the end there is not much u can do but accept what fate has to offer.. anemone gone... man... supah sad tail of events bro.

XTM IM SO MAD AT YOU! lolz... jk bro... wel next time... i cant bail dude... i have saltwater in my blood man... with me, its safe to say that i will always be in the hobby one way or the other... im just werking out of a nano till i can get into a stable place is all... the unexpected brake up with a long time girlfriend can change things a little for u.

hawaiian_boi... membah when i called u the uddah day and we was lookin at that house in Westminister... i dont know if we are going to take that one... it was gonna be me and the new GF getting a spot together, but since i have already lived with a girl for like the past so long, i dont know if i wanna put myself back into that same position again... She is my Vietnamese Princess, but that just might be too much of a prob since i spoil her too much she thinks she can get away wit everything...so its just gonna be me and the homie and his wife looking for a new spot getting out of carson and more towards the OC area again.

so wuts new wit everyone man... catch me up.. sams tank got fuxd... what else is new...(?) anyone make any tank upgrades...200+ gallons?

anyone else have a myspace... add me... send a msg and let me know who u are cause im really not in the habit of adding just anyone... im not a friend wh0re... im just a wh0re in general ezcompany im going to add u rite now
Old 05/24/2007, 03:34 PM
Registered Member

well if its just you i got a room for rent...i need someone in there on the first.if you know anyone..600 a month..thats a good deal since i am so close to the beach. if you get a invite frm keka on myspace thats me...
Old 05/25/2007, 03:09 AM
Moved On

naw we got 3 pplz brah... good lookin tho... didnt get ur invite yet... shoot it.. just got out da gym.. im tryin ta be a monster by mid summer!
Old 05/25/2007, 04:33 AM
Registered Member

See, yea I changed my name. It's cuz, well u know why. My pimp book is bigger than yours thats why
Old 05/27/2007, 01:06 PM
Moved On

LMAO... bro... keep in mind... i keep ho'z in different area codes... i was thinking about changing my name to match ur idea, but then it would look something like 626213310818808714703904305 etcetera etcetera... the mods said that might just be a bad idea. cause then you would REALLY know my book size!
Old 05/27/2007, 01:11 PM
Moved On

Hey How Much Is Insurance for a 2006 Porsche 911.... ruff estimate...
Old 05/27/2007, 03:59 PM
Registered Member

you know what mine would say...mind bottling