Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Used Equipment & Drygoods Selling
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11/14/2006, 11:22 AM
Registered Member

Dual 250 watt halides for sale $250

Sorry I don't have a pic at the moment but can get one later. Its a DIY dual magnetic ballast. The ballast itself doesn't look pretty but works great. Am including two faceted reflectors that are in great shape and were $70 each. Mogul sockets are included as well. I'll include two XM 20,000k bulbs but they probably don't have much life in them. I'd rather this be for local pickup in Austin. I'll ship if need be but the buyer will need to pay for shipping and this item is very heavy. I'd guestimate shipping in the $20 to $30 range depending on your address. Please PM or email me at mikeharris7@hotmail.com if interested. Thanks!
Old 11/14/2006, 03:21 PM
Registered Member

I'll try to post some pics of the setup hopefully tomorrow. Here's a pic of the lights running. The middle light I'm keeping I think to set up a smaller tank with. The outer 2 bulbs are 20000k lights and the middle bulb is a 10000k light. The 20000k's are of course dimmer but bluer....

Old 11/14/2006, 05:01 PM
Registered Member

^ bump - am I just way off on the price or something? I thought folks would be jumping on this. I've sold a lot of my other stuff at cheap prices just to move it. See my other threads.....
Old 11/15/2006, 01:45 PM
Registered Member

Ok - dropping the price to $200.