Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Used Equipment & Drygoods Selling
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09/09/2007, 09:03 AM
Registered Member

275 Gallon Main tank and Custom Sump For Sale (REDUCED price) No shipping

Hey Everyone,

Well, due to being accepted into medical school early, I unfortunately have to sell my tank. It is for the better as I will not have time to care for it. This was an unexpected event, so I need to sell this off as quickly as possible.

I Need to sell this tank and sump ASAP. If I can sell it in the next few weeks that would be great .

Here's the info:

Main Tank:

-275 gallon main tank (60 x 44 x 24 ) made by James and the crew at Envision Acrylics. It is made out of 3/4 acrylic with a black back and black central overflow. There is 3 1.5 bulkheads in the overflow, 2 for drains and 1 for the return. There are 5 holes drilled in the bottom of the tank for 4 of them are for closed loops through the bottom. The 5th one (the one right infront of the overflow, the 2 one) is the intake for another closed loop that goes through the back of the tank. There are 4 1.5 bulkheads on the back wall of the tank, all centered in terms of height, for the output of the closed loop.

Sump:

-The sump was custom made, the demensions are 48 x 34 x 18 . I will just attach the 3D sketch and top view sketch. I think the pictures can explain in better, haha

-The stand and canopy for this tank were custom made by myself. I wanted to do something unique to make the tank stand out. The pics will give you an idea of the look I was after. I even mixed up a custom stain for this.

More to come ....
Old 09/09/2007, 09:04 AM
Registered Member

Here are some general pictures of the tank itself:

The Pricing info:

If you want the Tank/Sump/Stand/Canopy I would like to get $3000 for it. The tank alone cost me $3250 brand new and the sump was $750 and the stand/canopy cost me $1500 to make. So, brand new this cost roughly $5450. So, you are getting a heck of a deal for the $3000 I’m asking.

If you just want the Tank/Sump and NOT the stand and canopy, it will be $2200.

If you have any questions or concerns at all please let me know and I would be happy to answer them. If you want more pictures let me know and I will do my best to get them. I am at school already and my time is limited, but when I go home I can try and get the pics requested.

Again, I need to sell this ASAP, that's why I reduced the prices so much from the original thread:

http://michiganreefers.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=49139

Just let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Nick
Old 09/09/2007, 09:28 AM
Registered Member

any dart pumps available? if so i'll take them let me know..
Old 09/09/2007, 01:00 PM
Registered Member

Bubbleking

Just wondering if your skimmer was a bubbleking?I would be interested in buying it,if it was..
Old 09/09/2007, 03:39 PM
#1 Acro Crab Killah

Location: Boca Raton or Tallahassee - Florida State University
Bump for an awesome seller!

Thanks for the awesome Calcium Reactor package Nick!

Very nice QUALITY stuff for great prices, well shipped too!
Old 09/11/2007, 10:41 AM
Registered Member

This is the only thing that's for sale everything else is sold.

Thanks,

Nick
Old 09/16/2007, 07:31 PM
Registered Member

has this tank been sold
Old 09/16/2007, 09:58 PM
Registered Member

wondeful looking tank!
Old 09/17/2007, 04:36 PM
Registered Member

Nope it has not been sold yet.

Thanks,