Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > General Interest Forums > The Lounge

Old 01/08/2008, 07:06 PM
Moved In

Quote:
Originally posted by Gawain1974
Honey, I tried that....it didn't work.
Dang.....

Powertripping~is that a song or a dance?

RC Lounge~Humor Questionable ~Enter At Own Risk!
Old 01/08/2008, 08:36 PM
Where's My Jell-O?

Quote:
Originally posted by Fat Man
Splain Lucy, splain!
I think he was using a wrist rocket!

Melting!
Old 01/09/2008, 12:04 AM
Ehhhhhhh......

Quote:
Originally posted by Nina51
if i didn't have horses to go feed right now, i would seriously have to hurt you.

if i didn't have horses to go feed right now, i would seriously have to hurt you.

i have many, many, many gray hairs. i earned every single one of them. i am proud of every single one of them. i have never so much as used a rinse to cover any of my gray hair. i love my gray hair. it makes me look distinguished.

one of gary's brothers turned gray at the age of 16. not even really gray. it's quite white.

whatever you do, do NOT pull it out. my mom always told me if you pull a gray hair out, you'll get 3 more in its place.

there, are you guys happy now? i have posted in the gray hair thread. may i be excused to go feed my horses now?
Nina, having met you in person, I can't honestly say I remember any grays on the top of your melon.

I think I started getting a few grays in my early 20s. My dear MIL "politely" reminded me of how many I've "earned" this past summer. "UHHHHH," with a look of disgust on her face, "look at all of your gray hair!"
Old 01/09/2008, 01:25 AM
Where's My Jell-O?

Gotta love MIL's!

Melting!
Old 01/09/2008, 09:35 AM
Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid

My mom and sister were both well aquainted with clarol or whatever before they were 25. I had a couple strays here and there in my early 30's. At 48 my beard is white but I don't have a lot in my hair. Whats weird is the longer my hair gets the less gray I can see. I would think it would be the opposit.
Old 01/09/2008, 10:42 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by otolith
Nina, having met you in person, I can't honestly say I remember any grays on the top of your melon.

I think I started getting a few grays in my early 20s. My dear MIL "politely" reminded me of how many I've "earned" this past summer. "UHHHHH," with a look of disgust on her face, "look at all of your gray hair!"
you musta been staring at my butt.

i was just thinking about you last night...where ya been, doc??
Old 01/09/2008, 11:29 AM
Simply Complicated

Hubby claims he's just blonde and has no grey hair. Silly man.
Old 01/09/2008, 11:31 AM
Premium Member

I've found a total of three grey (white actually) hairs on my head. My hair is very long, and I don't dye it and don't plan to start so... if they're starting now, I guess there's not a lot I can do. It's tough though, the first time I found one I was 32 and suddenly felt much older.
Old 01/09/2008, 02:11 PM
Ehhhhhhh......

Quote:
Originally posted by Nina51
you musta been staring at my butt.

i was just thinking about you last night...where ya been, doc??

Just been busy with life and work, I guess. I still check in here and there, but haven't been posting. You could always call, even though that's probably the extent of what I'd say.