Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Coral & Livestock Trading
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06/07/2005, 10:25 PM
Registered Member

"Whatever happened to researching a coral before buying it?"
I don't want to dispute over this...you did just make my whole point though. Viewing representative pictures and checking out the potential vendor are central to researching the coral before buying it
Ming at Atlantis has very clear pictured as well as a clear "background check". You provide neither..hence a natural reluctance. I was only asking for clear pics of the product you're selling. My apologies for bringing up an apparently loaded topic.
Doc
Old 06/08/2005, 12:13 AM
Moved On

That wasn't any reference to you. I HAVE pics! There was never any question of that. All I said was that they weren't the best, and that it might take some time to get a good photo, so you may have to wait awhile. Jeez.
Old 06/08/2005, 01:29 AM
Registered Member

Caesar...just forget it...there are plenty of folks out there selling coral and without the attitude you've got which is plenty. Iv'e looked at other postings of yours recently and I have to say you are one arguementative, defensive and truly miserable woman. You're unhappiness is worn in neon.
Some free doctorly advice..get on some kind of medication. Your pain is so obvious it hurts. And I'm ready..one more thing I've noticed ..you ALWAYS make sure you get the last word.
BYeBye
Old 06/08/2005, 02:43 AM
Moved On

I was only having a conversation with you to try to clear some things up, not begging to get a trade. Should I not be defensive? I'd like to see how anyone else in my shoes would have reacted? I'm a nice person, but some people really love to push my buttons. You're right, I'm too sensitive to have to--or able to--deal with this because people just can't learn to see every side of things, only what they want. I've BEEN on both sides, so I know how it is for either end. Miserable? People like to make my life miserable over their DOAs. Broken tank, dead Sinularia, dead zoos...Even the person who I'd refunded for the Sinularia, and even one or more of the people to whom I'd re-shipped new zoos to replace their DOA's (even though they were the ones who had opted for priority), had only negative things to say. You think it doesn't hurt me? Don't think I don't get sick over this. Feel free to put in a last word--I only try to clear up people's mistakes and misconceptions, not get in on top.
Old 06/10/2005, 09:09 PM
Registered Member

hmm 2 days and still no pics, what A bummer, just post the crappy ones jeez. whats the big deal here?
Old 06/10/2005, 10:10 PM
Moved On

Hmm...? That's because I've just decided that I'm not really looking into ANY trades for ANYTHING right now; I want to take a break from all that. I've had 3/3 doa's on the last three corals shipped to me, and I think it's obvious that I need to avoid the string of bad-shipping-luck. Not to mention all the other stuff going on right now. The last thing I need is more pointless drama. Please no more posts. This thread is dead.
Old 06/11/2005, 07:22 PM
Moved On

hehehehe
Old 06/11/2005, 10:20 PM
Moved On

What's your problem? (That's a rhetorical question--please GO AWAY.)
Old 06/12/2005, 01:59 AM
Registered Member

Give it up FishAffair..She's NOT letting anyone get the last word! (just watch!)
Old 06/12/2005, 02:14 AM
Registered Member

I wish I was in Vegas and could bet on this one.
Old 06/12/2005, 02:20 AM
Moved On

My money's on Flo or the mod's, whichever comes first. hehe
Old 06/16/2005, 09:05 PM
Registered Member

I win lol !!!!

some people are just born grumpy, Thankfully I'm not one of them.

oops forgot this post was closed
Old 07/06/2005, 09:14 PM
Registered Member

Hmmm. Glad to hear you got pics. Checked your gallery, and find only snails. Opinions vary, but I wouldn't touch a sale without a pic. Perhaps you could save many words by posting a few pics.
Of something besides snails..... say like rare expensive corals!
Old 07/06/2005, 11:28 PM
Registered Member

That's Hilarious
I was think the same thing. In her gallery, snails, in March of 2005? I'd at least have some crappy pics of all those rare corals in there.
Old 07/07/2005, 01:00 PM
Moved On

I stopped using the gallery here long ago--the max size is TINY, and they won't even host the photos anywhere else.

Besides, didn't anyone read the part where I said I'm not doing ANY trades for awhile? In case it isn't obvious--and proven by the last two posts, in addition to the others--I'm sick of dealing with the people here.

THREAD CLOSED!
Old 07/07/2005, 08:47 PM
Premium Member

try www.photobucket.com they host for free.
Old 07/07/2005, 09:03 PM
Moved On

I know--I'm a member there, though I don't use it much. I personally prefer Tinypic.

RC's gallery is ridiculous. What a P-O-S.
Old 07/08/2005, 09:20 AM
Registered Member

Caesar...just forget it...there are plenty of folks out there selling coral and without the attitude you've got which is plenty. Iv'e looked at other postings of yours recently and I have to say you are one arguementative, defensive and truly miserable woman. You're unhappiness is worn in neon.
Some free doctorly advice..get on some kind of medication. Your pain is so obvious it hurts. And I'm ready..one more thing I've noticed ..you ALWAYS make sure you get the last word.
BYeBye

you can say that again they should just ban her i too have had problems with her and many others
Old 07/08/2005, 01:49 PM
Moved On

First off, I've never dealt with you, so please don't lie. Didn't you read where I said forget it!? Sounds more like YOU need to have the last word. Go ahead and repeat what someone else has already said. But you're incorrect. Go ahead and do a search on my name at nano-reef.com. You'll see a different Caesar777. Do you know why? Because it isn't full of argumentative people who post quite personal and insulting statements.

THREAD CLOSED!
THREAD CLOSED!
THREAD CLOSED!
THREAD CLOSED!
THREAD CLOSED!
THREAD CLOSED!
THREAD CLOSED!
THREAD CLOSED!
THREAD CLOSED!
THREAD CLOSED!
THREAD CLOSED!
THREAD CLOSED!
THREAD CLOSED!
THREAD CLOSED!
THREAD CLOSED!
THREAD CLOSED!
THREAD CLOSED!
THREAD CLOSED!

Get the idea?!
Old 07/08/2005, 01:51 PM
Moved On

How many reports have I reported to the mods? Thanks for looking, guys.

"Mods, this is just one of the abusive, harassing posts. I've never dealt with ANY of those people. Please delete the thread. I'm no longer wanting to trade the coral, as I noted halfway up the thread, and yet people still come and make assumptions because I don't want to do it anymore. PLEASE! It's BS--it's just a long string of attacks from people I don't even know."
Old 07/08/2005, 02:55 PM
RC Admin

"So, Mike was right." - MalHavoc