Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Coral Forums > SPS Keepers
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05/30/2007, 12:33 PM
Registered Member

Look up avatars on photobucket and when you find it let me know. BTW just one question where did you upload that pic to put it on here? Other than that this a public forum and any thing on here is free to use and there are no rules that say i have to change it so stop posting on my thread or ill have a mod delete every one of them. What are you like 15 act your age kid and grow up.
Old 05/30/2007, 01:18 PM
troublemaker

TS Vash, please refrain from your negativity and drop the insults.

Quote:
Originally posted by -TS-Vash
What are you like 15 act your age kid and grow up.
[chimp]

Last edited by MiddletonMark; 05/30/2007 at 01:32 PM.
Old 05/30/2007, 01:43 PM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally posted by -TS-Vash
show me the pic of that coral in your tank and ill show you where i got it off a guys album on photobucket.
You asked me to show you the photo of it in my tank and then you would show me where you got it. I did my part, now why won't you do yours? Now you tell me to go find it myself.

Why are you so adamant about using an avatar with a picture of my coral anyways? Why not use a picture of one of your own corals?
Old 05/30/2007, 05:03 PM
Registered Member

NO ill tell you what my problem is i got this avatar off photobucket 3 months ago and i have seen it on others here even but you pm me and tell me its yours and i need to change it after i looked for one i liked for a hour and just because you say so i have to change it. I tell you to get lost to say it nice and then you post on my personal tank build thread that i started MONTHS ago so i could have this years from now and run your mouth. Im not going to look for hours in the search area on photobucket to prove any thing to you. Hell maybe it is yours maybe i even found your album on photobucket you know any thing you put there is up for public view! But i didnt copy yours on here and use it . You never answered the question did you use photobucket to download the pic on reefcentreal in the first place. I dont care anymore. I hope someday some one comes to you and says thats my name or pic and you have to change yours now or else. I guess if i had a paid membership maybe some one else would have my back.

Last edited by -TS-Vash; 05/30/2007 at 05:27 PM.
Old 05/30/2007, 05:32 PM
Registered Member

There now do me a fav dont post on my tank build thread again.
Old 05/30/2007, 05:33 PM
Registered Member

Hey vash, whats a good spot in atl to get the tunzes? where did u get urs? am i better off lookin online i wanted some 6080s. tank is lookin great.
Old 05/30/2007, 05:37 PM
Registered Member

Thanks.
I would not get any around here i would just get them off marinedepot or something tunze has it where no one can sell lower than a set price so just find the place with the cheapest shipping. I have 3 6060s now but i was thinking about going higher plz let me know how you like the 6080s.
Old 05/30/2007, 05:46 PM
Registered Member

man i was hopin u had a hookup somewhere, those tunze are expensive, i see when u 1st startd u used the seios, what kind were they, why did u switch? can u tell the diff from the tunze?
Old 05/30/2007, 06:09 PM
Registered Member

I have had every seio they make and there crap i use kalkwasser and every week they would lock up and i would have to hammer the shaft out and clean them. I broke the cermic shaft atleast 4 times. The tunze are a far better quailty and worth every dollar. There nano is crap though. Also the seios would make my water very hot when the impeller was close to getting stuck because of it dragging the magnet on the side walls. The tunze dont even have a shaft the impeller is all one piece. Also the 11 watts for the 1600 gallons a hour over the 30 something for 800 was something that i liked a lot every one i know got seios i worked for a LFS at the time and sold all my friends the new sieos they carried but we soon all sold them and got maximods and tunzes. On the maxi mods just if you were thinking we have checked and my tunze is stronger and the mods all make a lot of noise and my tunzes dont make any. I would get the sure grip magnets though and not tunze magnets i have both and the tunze is cheap and very large. The sure grip 100 is the way to go with power head mounts. There cheper than the tunze magnets to.
Old 06/13/2007, 09:31 PM
Registered Member

hey whats up man no new pics?? i just pickd up a tunze 6060 ill let u know how i like it.
Old 06/14/2007, 02:48 AM
Registered Member

Ill take some in a few days. Let me know how you like the tunze.
Old 06/17/2007, 12:09 PM
Registered Member

I cleaned my skimmer lol this is from 2 days.
Old 06/17/2007, 12:52 PM
Registered Member

is that an octopus? what kind of pump is that?
Old 06/17/2007, 07:52 PM
Registered Member

Its some cheap companys pump that they sent with the skimmer but its just like a ocean runner. And yes it is.
Old 06/22/2007, 07:30 AM
Registered Member

all man got the 6060 last night. i think ime just gonna get 2 or 3 more and call it a day. this thing is powerful. i was thinkin about get 2 6080s in addition but i think after watching the 6060 it would be overkill. where did u get ur magnets from?
Old 06/22/2007, 11:07 PM
Registered Member

There sure grip 100s