Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Vendor Experiences
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08/14/2006, 09:36 PM
WTMRAC Bean Counter

Rocklymber,

I was really trying to back down with my last post and make it clear that I'm not defending SWF and not criticizing you. I mean it when I say that I was just asking the question out of concern. You all have made your case and I meant it when I said that if they deserve it then blast away. I agree that the incidents that you all mention sound pretty unexcusable. I never at any point in this thread meant to "mock" your complaints. I'd be ticked, too if it happened to me.

I really have no allegiance to SWF and at this point am sorry I even got involved. I just felt like someone needed to ask to make sure you all had thought through the damage you're dealing. You've convinced me that you have and that you feel the blows are justified. That's all I cared about.

You're right that the purpose of this board is to talk about vendors and yes, people should warn others when bad things have happened. Just as you say .... people with negative reports should be respected. So should people with positive reports. I do think one of the things that pulled me in here was that everyone who tried to put in a good vote was discounted immediately as if no one wanted to hear that.

It's okay. I'm sorry you felt that I was criticizing you. I'm sorry that you had such a bad experience and can only hope that they clean up their act so that everyone can have the good experience that some of us have had with them.

Good luck ... no bad feelings on my part .... hope you get your issues resolved with them.

Cathy
Old 08/15/2006, 10:19 AM
Registered Member

Hey Cathy,
I know I can come on a bit strong sometimes, and I do apologize for that. I felt that you were negating the bad experiences that some of us had experienced and I just wanted to be sure that wasn't the case.
I was unable to get my issue resolved with them, and since they are no longer responding to any email from me, I don't think I ever will. It's too bad, but that's just how they do business.