Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Propagated Corals & Tank Raised Livestock Selling
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08/17/2007, 08:34 PM
Registered Member.

Mystery Wrasse, Psuedochromi, Fairy Wrasse

I have a few small fishes I want to sell, and the pseudochromi because it keeps picking on my chromis. Also clearing out a lot of the stuff I dont want for the next phase in reefing. Some have been bagged for pictures, all of the fishes are in my QT tank during this time.

$125 Mystery Wrasse is 2.5-3.5" eating healthy, doesnt fight with the pseudochromi. Reef safe, calm and peaceful, argues with the psuedochromi sometimes.

took pictures with a camera phone, didnt come out too well. Because the object was moving.

$20 Pseudochromi - Semi-Aggressive , make sure you dont have a lot of fish, or rockwork in your tank. This guy is mean. The color explains a lot. Hes about 3"+ nice and plump, eats a lot. Took me a very very long time to get him out of a 130g tank.
No Picture

$20 Blue Sided Fairy Wrasse - 4-5"

$20 Fairy Wrasse with 2 Golden Lines on the side, and redish coloring.

I can ship, the supplies I use are KORDON BAGS - Oxygen, water breatheable bags for the fish that are shipped. If you dont know what Kordon bags are, look it up. Its made specifically for fish to be shipped overseas.

Buy them all for $160

email me with any questions only