Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Vendor Experiences
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08/18/2005, 11:46 AM
Minion

Aquatic Ecosystems

I ordered my live food cultures from them for my clownfish, and there was some miscommunication in the beginning.. They shipped a nanochloropsis disc via FedEx priority and since I wasn't notified, I wasn't home to accept it.. Had I known, I would have had it sent to my office, or taken the morning off to receive it.. When I got the package, it was WELL packaged, but in the 90 degree heatwave we had here, and on a FedEx truck all day long, it was lukewarm when I got it.. A little sad, I was really hoping to get my cultures going.. I e-mailed them, and even though it took a little bit of time, they were nice enough to refund the shipping charges due to the error..

I received the other parts of my order (resting rotifers, F/2 formula, rotifer sleeve) the following week (as was expected with ground shipping)..

Even though there was a miscommunication in the beginning, they did what they needed to in order to make the situation right..

I will certainly order from them again, and make a note to specify that if it is an overnight package to send it to my office..

All in all, a quality company to deal with, and customer service gets a round of applause from me..

..an additional 2 foot extension.. That thing hurt many people..

"Hold your children close."
Jim Hobbs
Old 08/18/2005, 12:16 PM
Dumb Hobbiest

YEah, I've ordered a lot from them, I have had a few problems, but they have always made it right!
Old 08/24/2005, 01:51 AM
I play with water

I have also ordered from them on several occasions and been totally satisfied each and every time.

Most recently when I had a pump failure early last week that took both my tanks completely down. In a bind I ordered one of their Sweetwater II pumps on Thursday 8/18 at noon PST and told them I needed it shipped next day air.

At exactly 12:30pm PST the following day FedEx promptly knocked on my door and handed over my package.

Brett
Old 08/24/2005, 02:16 AM
Premium Member

I can't say enough good things about Aquatic Ecosystems