Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Selling, Trading and Transaction Feedback Forums > Used Equipment & Drygoods Selling
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01/11/2008, 02:10 PM
Registered Member

200g reef for sale VERY BEAUTIFUL PICS!!

I have a 200g oceanic tank for sale with all top notch equipment. I will post pics.
The tank has been set up for about a year, or maybe a little less. I have spent at least 25k on the entire setup, yes that is $25,000. I bought the best equipment I cold find, had the cabinet custom built and painted with special epoxy paint, custom hood, this is a well established reef with hundreds of pounds of live rock and corals. I am forced to sell because of aging parents in another state, and have to make frequent trips to take care of them. I would like to sell the setup as a whole with everything in it and all equipment. I would like to get $7000.00 OBO out of the entire setup with everything. You have to see it to believe just how beautiful this setup is, and how good a deal this is.

The equipment:
3-250w metal hylides with blueline E-balast
2-dual 96w corallife PCs
1 PM marine bullet protien skimmer
2-blueline HD 55 pumps
11blueline HD 100 pump
1-aqua 57watt uv
2-Large pentair aquatics canisters (one mechanical filter, one chemical filter)
1-1/2hp coral life chiller.
1-ecosystems 3616 refugium
2-18w PCs for refugium
Wave generator with 4 powerheads
I have at least one extra bulb probably two for every fixture on the aquarium including the metal hylides

If I cannot sell all together I may part out, but it would be very difficult to do, and suggestions would be helpful.
I know there is stuff I am not putting in the ad, the best thing to do is email if interested.

Best way is to contact me is to email me and if you would like when you email me I will give you phone number and we can talk about all the details.

My email is: juliecombs1@suddenlink.net

I am located in Lubbock, Texas

I love the aquarium and hate to sell, but just can not care for it right now.

I will post pics soon
Old 01/11/2008, 02:11 PM
Registered Member

Old 01/11/2008, 02:11 PM
Registered Member

Last edited by quads4_life; 01/11/2008 at 02:22 PM.