Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > Invert and Plant Forums > Mantis Shrimp
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12/13/2007, 11:31 AM
Registered Member

Talking New tank and mantis home

heres a vidieo of my new 75 gallon bowfront, which is now my O.S.'s new home. Her name is Circe. I know that there's not much in it now but im going to be getting more corrals soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0GRiy1Dh7g
.-"-"-.
O RLY?
Old 12/16/2007, 02:03 PM
Registered Member

how long are u giving your cleaner shrimp? my peacock even waxed a pincushion urchin...although I have had success with keeping large clowns with my peacock in relatively close coridors (4" aggresive cinnamon clown) but even they have had scuffles..so i hope your guy is fast or doesn't like to explore caves.... the butterflies should be fine as they will swim fast and in the water column.... id like to see how your cohabitation goes... every mantis has its own personality, so you may have stuck upon Ivan the Merciful or something! Best of luck!