Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community Archives > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > West Region-Reef Club Forums > Colorado Rocky Mountain Reef Club
FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09/29/2007, 07:06 PM
Moved On

Thumbs up Awesome customer service!!!!

I recently went into Pet Emporium by H20 Aquatics, and wow, that place has really been turned around! They told me they are adding a lot to their saltwater section. If stores were judged on customer service only, the store would be at the top of the list. Wow, good job guys!
Old 09/29/2007, 11:14 PM
Moved On

Interesting, first post, and in no way does this seem like an advertisement.
Old 09/30/2007, 12:00 AM
Registered Member

Hopefully it is a coincidence. If not, I guess this is one shameless store that won't get my money!
Bill
Old 09/30/2007, 12:40 AM
Moved On

I assure everyone that this no attempt at advertising. I spend good money for that. But if you have any questions or doubts please give me a call on my personal cell phone and I can help clear any doubts you may have or answer any questions you have. Thanks 970-371-1656

Moderators are crackin down on that kind of stuff.

But I would like to say thinks to sunaynire for the kind words.
Thank You.

sunaynire-
When were you in our store and how did we help you?
Old 09/30/2007, 04:28 PM
Moved On

Is everyone serious? Why would you guys think I'm associated with Pet Emporium? And AnonymousReefer, you have been part of this site for about 2 years, but yet you have only made 6 posts, how is that any different than what I did?
Anyway, I have been into freshwater for 3 years, and wanted to change to saltwater. I became a member of ReefCentral in February because I wanted to learn about saltwater and reefs. I have been the posts and researching since then. I read everything on ReefCentral. This site is here to help people like me, is it not? I wanted to make a post about my experience and about starting my tank. I also noticed that most of you guys like to use online vendors, and not enough of you use "lfs" to get your fish. I had a really good experience in one and thought you everyone should know. I don't understand how this is such a big deal. Great experience for my first post.
Old 09/30/2007, 04:42 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by sunaynire
Is everyone serious? Why would you guys think I'm associated with Pet Emporium? And AnonymousReefer, you have been part of this site for about 2 years, but yet you have only made 6 posts, how is that any different than what I did?
Anyway, I have been into freshwater for 3 years, and wanted to change to saltwater. I became a member of ReefCentral in February because I wanted to learn about saltwater and reefs. I have been the posts and researching since then. I read everything on ReefCentral. This site is here to help people like me, is it not? I wanted to make a post about my experience and about starting my tank. I also noticed that most of you guys like to use online vendors, and not enough of you use "lfs" to get your fish. I had a really good experience in one and thought you everyone should know. I don't understand how this is such a big deal. Great experience for my first post.
I am glad to see that you are a real customer. I apologize for sounding harsh, but look at it from the point of view that some of us saw. Your 1st post is bragging up a new shop, seems suspicious. It sounds crappy, but it has happened here before and we just don't want it to happen again as it doesn't benefit anyone.
Let me be the 1st to welcome you to our little corner of the reef, post some info on your tank/system and POST PICS!!! We love to see 'em.
Bill
Old 09/30/2007, 05:01 PM
Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid

Unfortunatly there are a lot of dirtbags who make spam posts on RC so that leads to mistrust when you see a first time poster singing the praises of a buisiness. Now that you've broken the ice don't be a stranger
Old 09/30/2007, 05:14 PM
Moved On

sunaynire - you can take this as a reply to your PM, which I appreciate your willingness to take this matter aside in private. I can assure you that I am not a store owner myself trying to sabotage anyone else, interesting theory, but in reality I am a member here on the boards that uses this screen name from time to time.

The above posts state my concerns and I would like to apologize for my implications. Your replies, and defending your position are enough for me to see that you are clearly not associated with the store. With that said, may this be my odd way of welcoming you to the forum, as you can see we like to keep this area for those in the hobby with education, and health of the animals being the primary focus. I can see you are clearly one of these people, thanks for the tip on a what seems to be a good store.

-Anonymous
Old 09/30/2007, 06:54 PM
RC Mod

Quote:
Originally posted by AnonymousReefer
but in reality I am a member here on the boards that uses this screen name from time to time.

-Anonymous

Per the Reef Central [ua] only one screen name per member is allowed.
Old 09/30/2007, 07:31 PM
Registered Member

DOH....busted!
Old 09/30/2007, 07:37 PM
Registered Member

Maybe you folks misread the post and he is a member that only POSTS from time to time. Some folks have a life outside of the hobby.
Old 09/30/2007, 07:47 PM
RMRC President

Quote:
Originally posted by sunaynire
I am glad that people are welcoming your first post, now. On behalf of the club I appologize for the suspicion and confusion.

Thank you so much for listening to our forum, I hope you know that you can PM me at any time or post a question or comment. We would love to hear about your tank and/or see pictures I hope to meet you at a gathering soon!
Old 10/02/2007, 10:50 AM
RC Admin

Quote:
Originally posted by OrlandoS.
I assure everyone that this no attempt at advertising. I spend good money for that. But if you have any questions or doubts please give me a call on my personal cell phone and I can help clear any doubts you may have or answer any questions you have.

Moderators are crackin down on that kind of stuff.

CRACK!

I have my doubts, and have confirmed them.

Closed.

"So, Mike was right." - MalHavoc