View Single Post
Old 08/15/2006, 09:18 AM
My Life for Aiur!

I hear you ReeferMac. I don't mind helping the new person out. And I generally like to help those with unique questions or are being seriously misguided. Occassionally the blind lead the blind in the New to the Hobby forum, if you know what I mean.

I do miss the days of inventive ideas, philosophical methods, in depth conversation, etc. Now, the only thing that is really worth while are tank build logs, but they are clogging up the forums so bad, you have to look through many pages in order to find a decent thread that isn't a tank log.

Don't get me wrong, I like them. I have quite a few. But I would love to see a place to organize all of them. And yes, I voted for a new forum in the Feedback and Questions forum. I would also like to see a forum for all the "Show me your _____" threads. It's nice to see many pictures of one item to get a better idea of it, but when you couple the "Show Me" threads with the "Tank Log" threads, it makes the task of finding someone genuine to help daunting, repetitive, painful, and at the very least redundent.

I guess if you are too far out of touch with RC, ReferMac, I am close behind you.