View Single Post
Old 12/18/2006, 03:10 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by BubbleMonkeyIII
Well i was considering it really Mchava, then he went ballistic on me making threats and stuff insulting me in e mails, you shoud SEE what he said about me? WOW...

I made him a good offer which he suggested as compensation, and then he declines?

Also I dont know if he has now USED that BWVII ballast now too. Also im not convinced that wire didnt break free in his transporting of the unit in the back of his truck or when he opened it due to its weakend state when it arrived to me.

But after someone posts slanders and insults PUBLICALLY about you, do you expect them to respond FAVORABILY?

If there is a way to prove the BWVII ballast hasnt been used/damaged, Im willing to refund the entire deal back to him.

Honestty, I tried to bend over backwards with this guy, he just ****ed me off to the point I figured screw it
I wonder what you would say if you bring a defective item back to Walmart or where ever you shop at and they offer you 10% off the next item you buy as a compensation.

GIVE THE TRAUMATIZED MAN HIS MONEY BACK, TAKE YOUR BRAND NEW EQUIPMENT BACK AND THE DEAL IS DEAD.