View Single Post
Old 01/08/2008, 06:02 PM
Premium Member

I can be totally wrong on this but from what I gathered....in Assue when export they charge by the size of the colony. Instead of sending in nice size colony where the length and width are fairly equal they are now sending in pieces that are more length than width but charge by the length...essentially doubling the cost to some LFS....seems like someone is getting "smart" at the other side.

I agreed with both Andrew and 250G..the prices of Aussie Acan has gone through the roof and turned off a lot of collectors here.... hence SPStoner I made a comment in another of your post...we got to see them but can't buy them...

I do think the topic of crazy coral prices is a topic that have been discussed to death already and the end of the day one man's garbage is another man's treasure....no one who spend thousands of dollar on a collector item is going to call himself "stupid" for wasting the thousands of dollar...they have to justify why they spend the thousands and proof that it is worth that much....