View Single Post
Old 07/12/2006, 12:23 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by mummra100769
ah man i wish we would have talked then i could have cleared this up...all holds must have my approval so when you see something that is NFS then 9 out of 10 times it is for a regular that has either purchased it and is coming back for it or wanted to put it on hold for a couple of days...we get this alot, people thinking that all the good stuff is going to the employees but if you are there monday morn then you can score some really sweet stuff.

i along with all other employees must...must wait one full week before we can purcahse items.sometimes our set ups are so full with corals that the good stuff gets over looked....i would like to state that i have had sps stay in our systems for more than 6 months before they sold and triple in size...i am sorry we did not clear any of this up when you were in the store as we would have loved to do so.

i don't like to talk shop on here... i stated my opinon and if anybody wants to ask more industry related questions please send me a pm and i will do it privately.
Oh, so you are the store. Umm, I have been there on a Monday morning and have seen the staff and overheard them personally cherry pick. Also, if LE quality corals show up all the time in your store, then why don't more people from the Fresno area post pics. You seem to be the only one.

I have asked your staff on several occassions. They all tell me the same thing. The manager is taking it home to his personal tank. If the manager really cared for his customers, he would hold the coral and frag it up among many customers so as to not play favorites.

Your tanks are indeed packed. Too packed IMO. The corals are stinging each other. I realize that in order to get the nice stuff, you need to tranship huge amount. Of course that brings up the whole ethical debate of less wasted life through captive bred sales. Let's not stray too far though.

Your tanks aren't that full that your nice corals will be missed. Trust me. I'm a Nor Cal coral hag. I have also seen some of the pics you posted in your store with NFS written in front of it.

I have respect for your taste in corals and your store. Your employees treat me well, and the prices are fair (on livestock). Still, I feel strongly about the following issues:

You are misrepresenting on this issue of "Holds"

You are downplaying the captive bred issues.

Most importantly, you are a vendor (posing as a normally hobbyist) that is slamming another specific vendor in a public place.

Isn't that against some unwritten code?