View Single Post
Old 07/11/2006, 08:25 PM
Registered Member.

I can only speak from my experience...I have had some of my corals become Le's because I called Steve. I offered frags and still have the colonies.I am also on many of his waiting list and can vouch for recieving mass emails of le's that someone has cancled at first come first serve.Most of the time I do not buy from this list simple because I have obtained them already from people that have recieved them and grown them out.many people on the list obtain them from others also,so if nobody jumps on the canceled corals why now sell them in other venues.Most of the time it's the ones supplying the frags to steve in hopes that it will hit big so that they make the money( since They still have they colonies) So if anybody is shady it's the hobbiest! Steve won't know about you and your corals unless YOU contact him.Then he asks " how much do you sell frags for" ...setting a market value.So to all that think he's scamming everyone try looking at the whole picture and you might be surprised to find it's YOUR fellow hobbiest!