View Single Post
Old 10/09/2007, 03:43 PM
Premium Member

Please forgive me but you have to be the most amazing individual I have had the unpleasant fortune to have met. What part of YOU RIPPED ME OFF aren't YOU getting????? Perhaps I should put this in terms YOU can comprehend YOU LIED!
Sorry my past post didn't make sense to you but I guess sarcasm is lost on some. You act as though YOU were the one wronged in this thing. I still want to know how you checked the bulbs ( not the led's thank you but the bulbs like you said in your advertisement) to make sure the light worked? Maybe you should go back and read this :

It works good, but I think only 3 out of the 5 moon lights work.
It does include 2 bulbs that work but there about 2 years old

Your words my friend. How did you know they worked? I am so amazed that you keep saying you did nothing wrong. Also, In my world, when a fan works it does this little thing called ROTATE/SPIN/MOVE IN SOME FASHION. Which it did not. There is no trying to accuse you of " bull hockey". You have proven you are full to the brim with it.
Everything you said about this light that was wrong actually was.
Broken leg
Led's possibly not working
It was the little things you left out that slightly angered me.
( that was sarcasm just so you know) I don't know why you did what you did but at this point I don't care. RC is the one that suffers from people like you. It makes people think twice about purchases because it could have been one of the others interested in the light and not me. I was just the stupid one that bought it.

I won't hold my breath on you "hearing" from UPS. I will take my $100 and consider this a lesson well learned. Perhaps you will also learn from this that people don't take kindly to being swindled. Whether it be $75 or $175. It all comes back around my friend.

Smiller...thank you for your attempt at resolving this matter. I do believe it has come to it's conclusion. I posted the facts of the transaction and he responded. His response speaks volumes to myself and others.