View Single Post
Old 12/18/2005, 02:36 PM
Moved On

The book is OK, not really what I was looking for. There were a few tidbits of helpful info in there. But most of it was common sense and not nearly enough info on indoor reef farming. I live up here in Da Minnesotaaah and we don't be having to many dem der greenhouses yah.

I just started working on my website and plan on having lots of information, pictures, video clips and flash tutorials all on coral propping info. Mainly zoas and paly's. But some LPS info too. Also plan on having some info on how to properly pack/ship zoas/paly's using different shipping methods. I have been trying LOTS of different methods fragging zoas/paly's.... Some ideas worked great. Some were miserable failures. But I plan to hopefuly help others to start propping corals, even if they can't have a dedicated prop setup I have seen some pretty sweet prop areas inside display tanks. Some guy even has some eggcrate hanging up over the back of his aqaurium and it's kind of behind the rockwork so when you look straight at it you don't really see the frag rack. But he has enough spaces in the little area for about 20 zoa frags at any givin time. Anyway, enough of my babbling.. What other ideas do you folks have?