View Single Post
Old 09/10/2007, 01:43 PM
Flowalicious

Quote:
Originally posted by flyyyguy
LOL. Really??? There you go making another claim about that which YOU know nothing about. Last week you claimed that I wasnt seeing iron rust inside some of my my plumbing. Now you are clainming that I havent the experience you do gluing things.
Im pretty sure I have glued a whole lot more magnet contraptions in reef tanks than you have...but htas just a guess...... So you once glued a MJ mod successfully using superglue gel....its not the best or the easiest way to do it.

Lets see a pic of your tank Rich. Last I checked....you wont post any. Lets see your vast experience in action....theat exeprience that gives you the so called right right to argue with everybody and everything on the boards.

You dont have very many friends in real life or the boards do you Rich??

Anyway...sorry for that....Rich makes me laugh.....I was just trying to give the best advice to someone wanting to make a magnet mount for the first time.

Have you tried mounting these pumps to magnets with superglue? If not, then your suppositions and guesses have no place here.

I have. I'm running 2 years now.

"So you once glued a MJ mod successfully using superglue gel....its not the best or the easiest way to do it."

I've got 4 of them. And another half dozen running in other tanks.