View Single Post
Old 11/29/2006, 12:09 AM
Premium Member

Feedback

After just posting feedback on E-Bay he sent me an e-mail saying he left negative feedback on me for being impatient. HA, HA ,HA. I did a buy now option and paid promptly. I am the perfect buyer. No hassles. Also when I did not receive it on Wednesday before Thanksgiving I sent him an e-mail. He did respond back saying he would get somemore out if I had not received it by Friday. Friday comes no macro algae. I sent him another e-mail. Did not hear back until Sunday (which is ok, but he has not communicated anything since then). His e-mail states I should receive the algae this week. This tells me he still has not sent it out. Plus he has not sent me an updated e-mail saying its on the way.
Very poor communication. I am ok with a delay if you keep me in the loop. I am very easy to work with. I have great feed back with my dealings (buying and selling) here on Reef Central and Ebay until dealing with this person.
It cracks me up that a seller on E-bay will try to give negative feedback to a customer who pays a soon as the buy me now option screen closes. No issues with my money Only issues is with his shipping and communication, Hell I don't know for fact he even shipped it since I received NO tracking number or shipping alert.

Like I said above, He is probably a stand up person with a nice looking product. I have not seen any of those traits in my transaction. This is my account, and does not mean you will have the same issues.

Above all I am willing to take a negative feedback just to let people know about this person. I have all correspondence I can attach to this thread, but it would more than likely get removed by the mods. I understand that. Its ok.

Mods, I know this is not the buyer seller feedback area, but my transaction some where else dealt with this person. Please do not remove. I am not slamming the person, just trying to help him to do business in a more professional manner. Thank you.